Scheduled Maintenance Complete

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hexium

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by papasmerf10 View Post
Idk how to use that ;0
It is 0 days, 6 hours, 20 minutes and 23 seconds until Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 11:00:00 AM (Los Angeles time)

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/...&sec=00&p0=137

Fixed it

Thalpo

06-08-2010

Great Job with the new stuff riot, liking the skins

Ohh23

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Mathrotus View Post
Sad but true.
Riot listens to QQers too much.

"omg i get harassed too much early game by bouncing blade [not like thats kinda the purpose of that spell], plz nerf"

"omg trynd sux when hes stunned [duh? wtf kind of champion wouldnt suck when stunned?], plx buff"

"omg master yi is too squishy [much like every other dps champion] plz give him a 350 armor spell"

"omg teemo sux in teamfights plz buff his ability to harass [?????]"

i will just say:

Shen WAS perfekt!!!!
his shild did work 1 on 1 only!!!!
dont do more on shen after this (if that is not to reset it)

i had some: 1 on 1 (shen vs shen) and i play agressiv and they had defangsiv.
i lost... 2 of 3 times (if i play vs good players)

WHY?
for he is defangsiv!! it is normal (the old shild was perfect)
it mabe make me lose but it also show that a agresive person is weaker then a defangsiv (now u have med this more 50/50!! and that is bad)

back to teemo:
i was soloing 3-4 whit teemo.... (most times it was idiots, but he was perfect TO)

if u buy a hero for 6400 why cant it be good? and i dont see 1 weakly (and i PLAY MUCH)

MASTER YI: its a perfect hero inn the start!!!! he cost just 450 and he pay of!!!!
u need a kill or 2 but that what make him good.... he kill or get killed! if he beter now he kill! its not harder then that!!!

teemo was lame (i loved it) but now hes to easy to play on (if u play on his skills, it get to lame)

some players got skills but that dont make the heros to good!!!! i dont have any problems on the changes but it WAS all good.... (teemo is to good now, LAME)

papasmerf10

06-08-2010

Oh, and this time Scheduled Maintenance (6/8/2010) 1AM-11AM PDT (UTC -7) is los angeles?

BloodyTree

06-08-2010

left the game to be the current time Clock / The client must be in the game clock...

iSarge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosine View Post
10 hours is a long time. Is it understandable? Yes. It's still a long time.

Here's my rant. lack of announcing these down times in advance ... I saw the upcoming new champion forum entries, but I seem to have missed a calender somewhere, or some section that talks about--in advance--planned down times like this. It's completely possible I've missed it...

It'd be nice to know, preferably in advance, when these sort of monstrously long downtimes are going to occur, since--as I run my own business, I can decide on how to spend my time. My work is touch and go, hurry up and wait and that sort of thing so sometimes I sneak some time away for other things, like playing some LoL. But I can't get my time back once I've comitted, like tonight.

It's like being bonked on the head.

Login: (Server) Unavailable.

Forums Login: Unrecognized account or password (for about an hour or so at least).

Forums Announcements+Forums: Server Status: Nothing about down time/totally empty.

An hour later up pops the forums again and the server status section actually has some information--and it isn't good.

Yeah, I'm unhappy. Yes I can understand. I've payed my money already so I'm getting whatever is offered for it now. But one thing RIOT can do, that shouldn't cost anything, or require new coding and whatnot: It's called "advance notice," of this sort of thing. Please? As much of an advance as possible is preferred, but not required. Generally a day or two works great. Please place it in the login screen quick access links so we can be apprised of future unavailability whenever we go to log in. You know, righ there next to the links on skin sales, and forum highlights, PR stories.

I could swear I've seen scheduled maintenence and patch announcements in there before. Perhaps make it a policy to place advance notices of upcoming down times there?

If I've missed some section somewhere, or some other place where you can find out about these sorts of things in advance, please share it. (I'm not going to join facebook just to be kept abreast of this, I don't think that should be required).
tuesdays and fridays

imbazen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2010

TT

VioletAngel

06-08-2010

PDT (UTC -7) is the same as PST pacific standard time

Right Now It Is 4:53am PDT (UTC -7)

You Can Check The Time Here

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/tim.../pacific-time/

L2P Diso

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohh23 View Post
i will just say:

Shen WAS perfekt!!!!
his shild did work 1 on 1 only!!!!
dont do more on shen after this (if that is not to reset it)

i had some: 1 on 1 (shen vs shen) and i play agressiv and they had defangsiv.
i lost... 2 of 3 times (if i play vs good players)

WHY?
for he is defangsiv!! it is normal (the old shild was perfect)
it mabe make me lose but it also show that a agresive person is weaker then a defangsiv (now u have med this more 50/50!! and that is bad)

back to teemo:
i was soloing 3-4 whit teemo.... (most times it was idiots, but he was perfect TO)

if u buy a hero for 6400 why cant it be good? and i dont see 1 weakly (and i PLAY MUCH)

MASTER YI: its a perfect hero inn the start!!!! he cost just 450 and he pay of!!!!
u need a kill or 2 but that what make him good.... he kill or get killed! if he beter now he kill! its not harder then that!!!

teemo was lame (i loved it) but now hes to easy to play on (if u play on his skills, it get to lame)

some players got skills but that dont make the heros to good!!!! i dont have any problems on the changes but it WAS all good.... (teemo is to good now, LAME)

I dont understand anything.... not a single thing you said..

Kuro Zetsumei

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrathNL View Post
Im from NL to, I cant seem to figure it out either:/ but on the forums it says its been past 11AM now -.-, and I think were gmt+1 so does that mean +8 hours? so in 6h from now?
its a 7 hour time difference.