Scheduled Maintenance Complete

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I AM A SITH LORD

06-07-2010

Wow so many people bash the game they love. You would think you guys would have some positive reinforcement for the guys working so hard for you to enjoy a great game. Patches mean fixes to a game that isn't perfect. They are trying, why don't you all try to just be a little a patient. A day here and there isn't that much, go do something else. Not to be a jerk or what not to you whiners... but sorry.

Awesome job riot. Glad you guys care enough to fix the problems, but I guess I don't blame you this game is rising in popularity everyday by leaps. I had no idea you endorsed a video card, saw that at Best Buy the other day, awesome. Anyway, thanks again.

cWORSTPLAYER

06-07-2010

Everyone knows nerfs happen to every game out there, so just stop complaining and take it as a challenge, i got mad with fiddle ulty nerf but i still play him because its a fun champ.

Also this isn't the first time they take so long, so if you know this is gonna happen actually go outside, do outsdoor fun also, life isn't all about LoL nor just go play a different game if you know your gonna rage everytime theres a patch or maintenance is gonna happen.

And i know half of these ragers are gonna just come back next day or after 10 hours and start playing again.

One thing though i want more fiddlesticks skins and a singed skins please :P

leonhart83

06-07-2010

First of all I would like to say a big **** you for this.

Secondly I am not spending another cent until these huge ****ing update windows are reduced. I have seen people configure entire fibre networks that span half of australia in less than the window you guys have.

Give us a server in Australia so we don't have to put up with this **** all the time.

I am extra pissed because it is a public holiday tomorrow.

Buddha of War

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-07-2010

btw they never last 10 hours just try loggin in in a few hours..

Lawful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha of War View Post
Works to try.
And yes sometimes i've noticed that strange fact aswell.

atimatik

06-07-2010

Jesus fking christ. Update every fking night. U all suck ballz

Ultimate Powa

Recruiter

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha of War View Post
yeah they do the same thing blizzard does.

They give the maximum time they expect then turn them on early if possible

They don't have enough servers to keep the load balanced out for long periods of time so start buying riot points so the games performance is better XD

Ixsha

06-07-2010

-_- i finally install my internet and now this. x.x

Superßoy

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonhart83 View Post
First of all I would like to say a big **** you for this.
For making the game better ya F them...

Quote:
Secondly I am not spending another cent until these huge ****ing update windows are reduced. I have seen people configure entire fibre networks that span half of australia in less than the window you guys have.
You dont have to pay only if you want to

Quote:
Give us a server in Australia so we don't have to put up with this **** all the time.

I am extra pissed because it is a public holiday tomorrow.
Why should they if you give them a big **** you

Beigesian

06-07-2010

WTF do you expect? They have to patch SOME time. It's a game that's still evolving, just learn some patience.