A New Champion Approaches: Xerath, the Magus Ascendant

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dawinio

09-29-2011

Ryze 2nd pimped version.. another electric thing, why u don't create champ what use butterflys or lcds or windows to atk? ;d

ElBurroBandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

His W... lol "plant in place and increased damage and range for spells" IT'S A SEIGE TANK! NAILED IT! HE'S A SEIGE TANK DRIVER AND HIS "COFFIN" IS THE TANK. IT'S ALL A SET UP. QUICK GET ANIVIA AND CORKI! THE ONLY COUNTER FOR A SEIGE TANK IS WITH AIR UNITS! NOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!! MOVE, MOVE, MOVE! FOR AUIR!

Zepy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

soo, when it said ancors himself to a near buy sorce of power, does that mean he can only do it on turents, or can it be on minions or other champs?

ThePrimeSuspect

Recruiter

09-29-2011

When I think about new champions I think about how much fun I am going to have... oh it will give me great joy when I do this. I just want to do it. Please baby just let me do it it won't take long. Oh here it is. #LoL

NDHCemployee

09-29-2011

The problem is he's going to be 6300 IP. Other than the ******ed pricing, gj riot

eDevalis

09-29-2011

Eh. The game is free, and he'll be on a free week eventually. Buying him is a luxury, and they are a business. I don't see the problem with a 6300 cost.

Nihsik

09-29-2011

Tanky AP!!!!

mindsplitter

09-29-2011

M m m monster nuke!

RiotAaronMike

Software Engineer

09-29-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
soo, when it said ancors himself to a near buy sorce of power, does that mean he can only do it on turents, or can it be on minions or other champs?
Xerath is able to anchor anywhere. He doesn't have to anchor to another object of any kind. "Xerath anchors himself to source of magical power..." is just flavor describing how he is able to do this.

Bu773rd0g

09-29-2011

Finally a champ for the magic users! He looks pretty awesome!