[Art] Redone JoJ Artwork

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ze Ocelot

09-21-2011

@ Paul Levesque: Thanks and sure thing

I might start the line-art tomorrow. Also uploaded the finished pic on dA.

Ze Ocelot

09-21-2011

All right, posted the lineart for the Veigar piece. Should be a lot easier/faster to complete. Too bad classes start tomorrow lol. I'll try to update as much as I can.

Siyamak

09-28-2011

Ooo, so now Veigar gets the treatment, eh? This should be good. Definitely lookin forward to this. Though my heavy bias for Swain would probably make anything butanother Swain picture top the last picture. But whatevs, I'm sure this will be great to. Will have to follow you on DeviantArt. All I ever use that thing for. Joined back in '03 I think and pretty much submitted nothing (technically I did, but took it down after awhile so it's moot.) Now I just follow people I meet online with it.

On that note, just what is your deviant name?

RiotRunaan

Writer

09-28-2011
2 of 6 Riot Posts

Veigar! : D So excellent.

Smeagolz

09-28-2011

Nice job +1
What program/tool are you using for the line-art?

Ze Ocelot

09-28-2011

@ Siyamak: Haha yep yep, thanks again! Perhaps another Swain related JoJ pic in the future? And no prob, my dA is VegaColors.

@ RiotRunaan: Yesss, Veigar!! Thanks again!

@ Smeagolz: Thanks! I use Photoshop CS4 and a Wacom tablet.

Birdy51

09-28-2011

Balloon Veigar pleases me!

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2011

Waiting so bad for that finished Veigar upgraded art.

Baihu

10-02-2011

I always thought it's weird that Swain's raven form's official color on artwork is green, although in-game he's so dark he's basically black in raven form. He looks even more like a parrot than he does in his Bilgewater skin!

Ze Ocelot

10-04-2011

@ Birdy51: Yay, thanks!

@ Vulking: Haha, I'm trying! When I find the time, I'll definitely finish up the piece.

@ Baihu: Same here, it's so confusing sometimes. I see it in the Veigar piece too. The artwork makes his outfit look purple, but ingame, it is more blue. So, should I follow the art, the ingame model, or compromise between the two? Well, I've decided on the compromise. Hopefully, it still works!

Sorry for the wait everyone, I'm trying to find the time to work on this piece. Honestly, I could have finished this days and days ago. But classes make that...pretty much impossible. I will work on the background next, which is more custom, but based off of the original work.