[Open RP] the wanderings of the Guardian.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaddyMyers

09-28-2011

"Caddy" slowly moved toward the main viewport of the ship, as he did, each member of the group voiced their indication that they were ready. "Caddy" recalled the many times he had been in a rescue mission such as this. When the mission was a success, only great and wonderful things resulted from it. When the mission failed, pain, suffering and anguish were the outcomes. "Caddy" planned to count this mission as a success, especially since a child's life was at stake. As "Caddy" reached an open spot on the right side of the ship, right in front of the main viewport, he turned his head halfway and gave his word to Narenth. . . .

. . . "I am ready."

After speaking, "Caddy" looked out of the main viewport; his attention was in the general direction of Noxus.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

((Ehe, sorry.. Been a bit busy trying to get my computer back together. Crazy stuff, all I had to do was replace the motherboard and re-install drivers. O.o ))

"As I said before, we could be there in about 10 minutes. Luckily everyone fits in here so..."

Silver looked around making sure that everyone was on board before pushing a few more buttons on the screen. Those near the door would notice the strange metal on it almost reaching up, grabbing the frame and pulling itself closed. A panel rose up from the ground and formed in front of her as she pushed a few more buttons on that, quietly humming something to herself in an alien language. She slid off the bed she was sitting on, which melted back into the floor along with the panel, and stretched her arms out above her head for a moment and made her way to the food replicator. She figured she may as well eat as they traveled.

Those who were near the tinted glass window would notice that they were rather quickly rising above the surface of the planet and moving in the direction of Krizar, though within the ship said movement was hardly noticeable.

barrybanana

Riot Intern Team

09-28-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I put on my robe and wizard hat...

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

((O_o....... Red post trollage?))

Delmegar

09-28-2011

((I always wanted to get into this RP and occassionally check in on it to see what its about. But I just realized you implemented Krizar into this... lol I'm touched that someone, whoever it was put in a town of my making. I'm not sure it has anything to do with MY Krizar. But still.))

freAK47

09-28-2011

((ya that was me. similar to ur krizar in that I friend who owns a bar ther ))

Delmegar

09-28-2011

((lol I wanna see how much you stick to the ways of Krizar really bad! lol.))

Breakstar

09-28-2011

(( Hey Eclipse, either post in-character or gtfo! :P ))

Silverling

09-28-2011

((^^^ You gotta put your post in OOC bro.))

Gamefreak506

09-28-2011

((Like so. ))