October the 1st [if you didn't get your refund] [official thread]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

09-28-2011

so, a lot of people actually agrees about doing something big on the 1st. i highly doubt Riot will end up keeping their word in the next 2 days, so how about we organize something for the X-day?

someone mentioned swarming the general discussions. someone spamming support tickets. others tought about spamming the sponsors, but i don't think Alienware would be very worried about not having clients between mac users (ucwatididther?).

i'd be for the unhappy customer swarm. every one of us posting a copypasted thread and perma-bumping it until we end up with one Red response, while also having sent a support ticket. if this doesn't get their attention, i don't really know what else could work. Tamat got over 2,6k downvotes, you think we can make over 2k threads?

also, since it's my thread, here's an appropriate pony image:
*******http://chzbronies.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-pikachu-vs-ponies.jpg********
ps. and if we get a ban for this... i'd personally get another acc to lvl5 and post "worth it - because i said so in GD".

*UPDATE*

refunds are actually being given out - check your mails!

Felza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

i want my bundle. enuff said.
I m following u guys to hell if I need to.

KrunchyKibbles

09-28-2011

I respect you Ediwir, but I really dont see the point in causing an internet riot...

If we get the refund (I hope we do) then great, but if not than we should just wait.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

09-28-2011

the point is, actually, that i'm as mad as everyone else. i'm not interested in having a refund (i stopped buying RP time ago. too disappointed in Riot), but lots of people spent huge amount of money and obviously are waiting for that, 'cause they don't want to support the company anymore. if they can't have their money back, i'll be as mad as them. it's simply unfair and disrespectful.

Riot isn't answering polite questions, tickets, or anything, hiding behind a "wait till the end of september and we'll be the ones contacting you guys". i can live with that and there's no problem for me, but now it's the end of september, and they didn't show up yet.

KrunchyKibbles

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediwir View Post
the point is, actually, that i'm as mad as everyone else. i'm not interested in having a refund (i stopped buying RP time ago. too disappointed in Riot), but lots of people spent huge amount of money and obviously are waiting for that, 'cause they don't want to support the company anymore. if they can't have their money back, i'll be as mad as them. it's simply unfair and disrespectful.

Riot isn't answering polite questions, tickets, or anything, hiding behind a "wait till the end of september and we'll be the ones contacting you guys". i can live with that and there's no problem for me, but now it's the end of september, and they didn't show up yet.
Good point. They are kinda bein ****s... I sent 2 support tickets with clear, simple questions and just received a copy and paste responce which didnt answer any of my questions.

Werewolf Link

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-28-2011

I'm all for this. I'll fight for 20 Champions I don't own, really want, and havn't bought because I knew I was getting them.

VAL0R

09-28-2011

Dont count on anything happening october first.

Quote:
I apologize greatly for the inconvenience, but we do not currently have any information on when this email is going to be sent out.

Please keep an eye on the announcement forums, as messaging should go up when we are readying to send the email out.

Mac Testing Forum:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...splay.php?f=31

League of Legends Announcement Forum
NA - http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...isplay.php?f=9
EU West - http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...isplay.php?f=3
EU Nordic and East - http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...isplay.php?f=3

Please contact us back if you have any further questions or concerns.

Happy Hunting,
SilverFang

Ediwir

Wrenchman

09-28-2011

oh, so they DID say something about that.

KrunchyKibbles

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediwir View Post
oh, so they DID say something about that.
Thats the email response I got too for one of my 2 tickets I sent in. Riot support = copy and paste.

Velkorious

09-28-2011

Quote:
Please keep an eye on the announcement forums, as messaging should go up when we are readying to send the email out.
Oh, I'm SURE it's gonna be in the Announcements forum

/sarcasm