Comprehensive Dominion Analysis + Tier List (Under Construction)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C0heed

09-27-2011

The fact is this entire list is entirely theorycraft. THe game has been live for a little over 24 hours, and he's developed a list based on paper/pencil analysis and NOT game experience.

urmamasllama

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0heed View Post
The fact is this entire list is entirely theorycraft. THe game has been live for a little over 24 hours, and he's developed a list based on paper/pencil analysis and NOT game experience.
hey thats not to say it isn't well thought out

Sykper

09-27-2011

Don't necessarily agree with some of the choices, I think the tier 1-2 are mostly alright, several good tanks are put a bit low for my tastes, leona and malphite respectively shouldn't be so low, and why is annie and master yi in the lowest tier?! Tier 3 at the very least for both of them.

Shini Laser

09-27-2011

I say Zilean is T2 or T1. That defensive score doesn't seem that reasonable. I mean, Zilean with max CDR has 6 second double bombs, perma-slow/speed up, and a revive on about a 28 second CD. Build him a little tanky and kite people around all day, you can easily hold a point 1 v 2 and even 1 v 3 to a degree.

urmamasllama

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini Laser View Post
I say Zilean is T2 or T1. That defensive score doesn't seem that reasonable. I mean, Zilean with max CDR has 6 second double bombs, perma-slow/speed up, and a revive on about a 28 second CD. Build him a little tanky and kite people around all day, you can easily hold a point 1 v 2 and even 1 v 3 to a degree.
the problem with zilean on defense is that his bomb has a delay... kinda counter intuitive to cap stopping

now thats not to say that he is awful he just kinda an average champ on CS just like he was placed

Glaedren

09-27-2011

Nidalee's Offense is a 5. Period.

Aviseras

09-27-2011

Tier 1 seems pretty accurate. Everything else is kind of up in the air and may change violently based on SR balance changes.

Keep up the good work.

Shini Laser

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
the problem with zilean on defense is that his bomb has a delay... kinda counter intuitive to cap stopping

now thats not to say that he is awful he just kinda an average champ on CS just like he was placed
Double bombing has actually 0 delay. Shift+QWQ. Instant damage. If there are 2 of them capping and aren't together, you auto-attack the other and let them waste their time on you.

Do note, if you do attempt to cap and are interrupted, it takes 2 seconds before you are allowed to try again. A tanky Zilean can easily keep you constantly on CD with the bombs and a few AA.

urmamasllama

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini Laser View Post
Double bombing has actually 0 delay. Shift+QWQ. Instant damage. If there are 2 of them capping and aren't together, you auto-attack the other and let them waste their time on you.

Do note, if you do attempt to cap and are interrupted, it takes 2 seconds before you are allowed to try again. A tanky Zilean can easily keep you constantly on CD with the bombs and a few AA.
i will give you that one on one he is hell to deal with and he has great utility
with his slow you never get to him but compare him to say maokai and tell me that he is a better pick for offense or defense

that doesn't mean you can't wreck with him

Piano Kitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

I've been seeing Vayne a bit more frequently and may consider moving her up despite her aggregate score. I do not believe her Defense/Utility should be increased any further, but I do agree that she is the strongest ranged AD in CS right now. What exactly does that mean in the context of overall team selection? I'm not too sure yet, since Vayne is also vulnerable to Hextech Sweeper, CC, and burst damage.

I'll be making changes to Yorick, definitely. He should be T2.

Master Yi is low tier because he is good for running around like a gypsy, and that's about it. His primary strength of being able to chase is more or less useless. Annie is low tier because she is reliant on Tibbers to drop on top of 3 of their champions, and is not very good at getting around the map. She is a strong caster and will make enemies think twice about initiating on a turret, but beyond that, she lacks the mobility and sustained throughput that many other casters offer.