@RIOT Why Does the music stop after 25 Minutes?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ansen

09-27-2011

This has occurred to me on three separate occasions (I've probably played 25-30 games of Dominion total). Unfortunately I can't really remember exactly what was happening at the moment(s) it stopped, but it has been at different times throughout a match. The last couple times have been around 15-20 minutes in, while the first time was maybe 5 minutes into the game.

It's very jarring when it stops and suddenly everything gets really quiet...

Handofmace

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malurth View Post
It's not extremely rare. It's happened to me twice out of maybe 50 games. 4% chance is rare, but not extremely.

But then, I am an unlucky sap, so it could just be that.
I think what the red meant was that a bug of it's type is extremely rare to find, not that the bug only occurs sometimes in dominion.

Malurth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handofmace View Post
I think what the red meant was that a bug of it's type is extremely rare to find, not that the bug only occurs sometimes in dominion.
That's not how words work.

GSO Synthetic

09-27-2011

The Shank

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
We have an extremely rare bug that causes the music to cut out for the remainder of the match. We've been unable to determine a consistent repro case as of yet.
If you can view my matches that may be of help to you. It has happened to me 3 times and I think that's about 10% of my matches.

KRYPTØNITE

09-29-2011

Quote:
We have an extremely rare bug that causes the music to cut out for the remainder of the match. We've been unable to determine a consistent repro case as of yet.
Extremely rare? Its happen to me at least 3 different times. And if people here are complaining about it then, its not rare at all. Just a bug.

yayamilk

09-29-2011

Quote:
Its hard to push the game more than 25 mins

Keyan

09-30-2011

Quote:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1299126

check out my thread with a link to my crash report for this problem

GSO Synthetic

10-02-2011

bump

Handofmace

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malurth View Post
That's not how words work.
Sorry if you don't understand simple English. I hear they make stuff to help with that.