@ Riot; Concerning LeBlanc

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matty857

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketofseals View Post
Riot has stated they had no plans of buffing LeBlanc.
This isn't a thread asking if they intend to buff LeBlanc in the slightest; But I was wondering if they are going to attempt to stabalise her like they did fiddlesticks, so that she wasn't either completely useless, or single handedly stomping the enemy team.

LeBlanc rarely falls between the two.

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

What if her ult., instead of being a long CD, powered up version of her spells was a low CD, weaker version of her spells?

Would this make her early less spaztic, but keep her in the loop during late game team fights?

Matty857

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynt View Post
What if her ult., instead of being a long CD, powered up version of her spells was a low CD, weaker version of her spells?

Would this make her early less spaztic, but keep her in the loop during late game team fights?
Removes the point of her being a single-target heavy nuker.

A thought I had was give her ultimate scaling spell penetration or something like that, so that the spell cast from her ultimate benefited from "X", amount of spell penetration, maybe only even at rank 3, just so MR didn't eliminate her purpose as horribly.

TofuShift

09-26-2011

Only thing I'd like to see is her passive beefed up alittle. Like 2 clones instead of just one, and/or debuffs being removed when it procs so it wont give her away.

This would please me.

DarkShurelia

Associate Game Designer

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty857 View Post
Hello, it's a long shot but I thought i'd take my questions here, to the forums in the hopes that some sort of a designer might have any information they are allowed to let loose for us LeBlanc players.
Heya.

I've actually been researching LeBlanc a lot and playing her. (We're talking about me playing AP LeBlanc for all you haters out there, inb4 "but you play AD leblanc")

I originally wanted to change her early game to be a little weaker, and increase her late game power through passive magical penetration on her ultimate. However, after playing several games I doubled back on my thoughts and decided that she was relatively "ok as is".

Now before you flame me, here is the reason why:

I wanted to keep her as an early game powerhouse because I think it is a very fun reverse power curve in relation to some of our other casters who are more linear and "normal". I feel like LeBlanc would be a pick for people who want that early buy in, at the cost for a much more difficult late game in which she transitions to a more "supportive/cc off dps" role.

There are a lot of casters that fulfill the "standard caster role", but I think LeBlanc is definitely unique and I wouldn't want to kill that.

I think any changes that could be made to her would involve minor QoL tweaks such as slightly less cooldown on chains and her dash, and perhaps slightly lower costs.

How do you guys feel about that?

Triped

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShurelia View Post
I think any changes that could be made to her would involve minor QoL tweaks such as slightly less cooldown on chains and her dash, and perhaps slightly lower costs.
Right now chains are always maxed last (as I play) so if they were buffed just enough to make them worth leveling early, that would be nice.

Flame of Udun

09-26-2011

I feel that Leblanc needs a buff. Also she needs a new skin. That is all.

PS: Still waiting on my mac refund. I don't even know why i'm still trolling these forums.

Gymleaders

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShurelia View Post
There are a lot of casters that fulfill the "standard caster role", but I think LeBlanc is definitely unique and I wouldn't want to kill that.
I actually agree with this 100%. I remember I went through a phase where all I played was LeBlanc and I thought she was the greatest thing ever. I do that with most champions, though. I love LeBlanc, and on the topic of QoL changes, maybe mana decreases on her Q or W? Harassing in lane early on is so painful on her mana, that I usually just wait until 6 when I can get my ult into my combos to even bother doing it. I might just be doing it wrong, though, but mana costs early game really hurt me on her.

Also, if you think her mana costs are fine (it's likely they are and I'm just doing it wrong), any helpful tips on how to remedy this?

Thanks in advance.

timtwins

09-26-2011

thanks i think those are good ideas

Cardmaster

09-26-2011

She is fine for making noobs surrender at 20.

12345612 ... 18