Needing A LoL Phone Number

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GentlemanAids

05-31-2011

im trying to contact LoL about my account need to give them info about my account.

Plz it willl help If any1 got 1 for Usa or Eu would be great.

Aelical

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

I believe submitting a ticket via support.leagueoflegends.com or contacting them via support@riotgames.com would be the correct way to contact them.

CCCP1997

09-25-2011

lol plz help me get my account back because it got hake t so plz help me my account name is cccp1997 plz help me??????

CCCP1997

09-25-2011

lol i know who has hack my account his name is WhiteWraith Rin and it says when i get on my account that i can get back on in 200 years so plz help me ty .

CCCP1997

09-26-2011

lol can u guys help me already plz

MartyMcPunchman

QA Analyst

09-26-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalCannon View Post
I believe submitting a ticket via support.leagueoflegends.com or contacting them via support@riotgames.com would be the correct way to contact them.
Yes, please email support@riotgames.com for the fastest way to get answers about your specific account. It's not quite as fast as a phone call, but our turnaround is pretty quick.

CCCP1997

09-28-2011

thanks.

WhiteWraith Rin

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCCP1997 View Post
lol plz help me get my account back because it got hake t so plz help me my account name is cccp1997 plz help me??????
if your name is CCCP1997 and your account name is cccp1997, then how r u in forums to post that. as i recall your account is used for logging in to LoL Community and into the game client, if you login to Community then you must've hack into your hacker and got your account back

Kr3pts

02-13-2013

wha'ts the riot games phone number i got banned for exiting the home screen after my victory in a 5v5 summoner's rift match... i find this unfair and want to be unbanned!!