Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

illusy

09-26-2011

i finally able to play dominion what i did is reinstall the game

MartyMcPunchman

QA Analyst

09-26-2011
5 of 6 Riot Posts

BLANK LOGIN SCREEN UPDATE: It seems like this is related to having no audio output devices connected/detected/enabled. While we work on a fix, try connecting headphones or speakers to your PC, and see if that fixes anything.

Apologies to Summoners without audio devices, we are working to get a fix ASAP, we know this is a bummer on Dominion Day.

UltraMegaQueef

09-26-2011

hello, i am having problems with dominon. everytime i try to play a game it crashes and goes to bugsplat. the game with be loading fine the right when it finishes and the game is about to start it kicks me out. every thing goes fine up to that point. i dont know why it is doing and i dont know what to do please help. thanks.

Etheriwan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

Marty. Can you get a quick look at how's brand is doing in games? I'm having problems but my friends are not. I got somebody to enter my account so I won't get another leave today :/
@edit: I'm using the Apocalipse skin
Need any logs?

MartyMcPunchman

QA Analyst

09-26-2011
6 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etheriwan View Post
Marty. Can you get a quick look at how's brand is doing in games? I'm having problems but my friends are not. I got somebody to enter my account so I won't get another leave today :/

Need any logs?
Logs are always helpful.

Is your problem that you can't start games as Brand? or with a Brand in your game?

Etheriwan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

What logs do you need?

It's my problem as I can't start games as brand. Played some as Akali (In Co-op games) And it worked fine. And it works fine with my friends

8xlx8

Recruiter

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcPunchman View Post
BLANK LOGIN SCREEN UPDATE: It seems like this is related to having no audio output devices connected/detected/enabled. While we work on a fix, try connecting headphones or speakers to your PC, and see if that fixes anything.

Apologies to Summoners without audio devices, we are working to get a fix ASAP, we know this is a bummer on Dominion Day.
That could be it. My laptop audio system is broken and i received the blank login screen. However, on my desktop there is a working audio system and I can log in. Good work.

PonchosRevenge

09-26-2011

Tried. actually have always had speakers hooked up, sound works in game but not out. pulled out, still no fix. keep up the good work guys

PonchosRevenge

09-26-2011

sound doesnt work out game but does in game for me. always have speakers plugged in. still not working. keep up the good work guys

rottim

09-26-2011

I'm having major issues with the game right now. I got the update, logged in and tried to play some Dominion. Champ select pops up and everything goes fine. As soon as goes to the loading screen LoL crashes and I've attached a picture of all that I get telling what is wrong. I have to alt-f4/ctrl-alt-del the LoL client to try and re-connect but it just crashes the same way again as soon as I try to get back into the game. Already got 2 leaves against my account now and I'm nervous to try any more games.

Edit: Attached my DxDiag as well in case it helps

Edit 2: I just checked via making solo custom games, I'm unable to any game at all, whether it's SR or Dominion. The game just always crashes as soon as it switchs to the loading screen.