"Ban Forever" OP champs on Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nenesse

09-26-2011

OP here and quite frankly I'm inclined to agree with Morello now, considering how little agreement between opinions there is in this thread.

Runix

09-26-2011

I'm just glad nobody has yet mentioned Blitzcrank.

Don't worry all, Blitzcrank is fine, just fine, perfectly balanced, nothing to worry about . . .

Cuz1972

09-26-2011

I can see toons with long DoTs being really nasty.

Morello

Lead Designer

09-26-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenesse View Post
OP here and quite frankly I'm inclined to agree with Morello now, considering how little agreement between opinions there is in this thread.
That's the thing - it's so new, people haven't adjusted strategy. People are staring to get the role of casters and supports a bit more - ranged carries will likely be the last discovery.

I actually love this part of the game, because if you get creative, you can have a lot of chances to -invent- a strategy, or prove a character's playstyle. It's a lot of fun to be at the launch!

Yacobus

09-26-2011

karthus is just ult..... trololololol you thought you had my capture point did you?

LaughingWalrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

eve most op champ ban that ***** wtf

YetiPrincessx3

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
That's the thing - it's so new, people haven't adjusted strategy. People are staring to get the role of casters and supports a bit more - ranged carries will likely be the last discovery.

I actually love this part of the game, because if you get creative, you can have a lot of chances to -invent- a strategy, or prove a character's playstyle. It's a lot of fun to be at the launch!
Ranged carries are pretty fk good at defending bottom. That's what i've discovered atleast.
;D

The first beta I played through we went 6-0 and had someone playing Caitlin everygame. And it surprised me how solid she was.

Yacobus

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adakias View Post
Akali is powerful, but you need to get lightbringer on a someone and shes worthless. Jax can be killed easily if you play smart, he stuns if he dodges, so if you are going to lose, RUN becuase then he cant dodge to stun, so CC him then hit a speed boost and hes outa sight, you can do this becuase he will build movement 2 boots for dodge.
don't know about you but i build move speed quints because people get in the habit of running away from Jax