"Ban Forever" OP champs on Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NationalKid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEThrakill View Post
I think frozen heart and thornmail are super good right now since ad is really popular
If u build thornmail and stack more armor, ull receive less dmg and return less dmg. So its not a smart move build fh AND tm. The trick against ad is to build tm and stack life. So u can receive lots of atacks returning more dmg.

Bainemo

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NationalKid View Post
If u build thornmail and stack more armor, ull receive less dmg and return less dmg. So its not a smart move build fh AND tm. The trick against ad is to build tm and stack life. So u can receive lots of atacks returning more dmg.
Thornmail reflects damage BEFORE armor is calculated, unless they changed that in the last several months (I haven't been reading patch notes)

Adakias

09-26-2011

My friends and I have been playing team pre-mades on Dominion and With me being the lowest elo and my friends at 1300-1600, I assume Lol matches us up as closely as possible with other premades that are higher elo. That being said, we have not really had trouble with any champion at all. What we DID have trouble with were team builds. One interesting one that beat us (VERY CLOSE) was a global team. Enemy team would push grab 3, then sit 1guy on bot short while other 4 harrassed our top short. If we tried to push bot with 2 or 3 they would use their globals to either reinforce bot or stop our capturing long enpugh to get bot. THeir team was Karth, Panth, GP, TF, Noc. Not only are Panth and Noc GREAT 1v1er's for assasinating our BD's and Runners, but TF and panth and situationally noc allowed for reinforcement while GP guarantees you can't cap a point for a few seconds for an entire team and karth's ult right after effectively jumps that time up even farther.

thats just my two cents. sry for bad spelling.

Reikken

09-26-2011

Poppy is incredibly OP. I would ban Poppy every single game. Rammus, eh. He can be dealt with. He's not THAT strong. Tryndamere is extremely easy to deal with. but Poppy is impossible to work around. The only thing that keeps her from being OP on SR is that she's pretty bad at farming/laning, but such does not exist in Dominion.

LazySpoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

Heimer is quickly becoming a first ban in my circles because of his epic defense capabilities.

AlegriaTheSecond

09-26-2011

akali and jax
EVERY. GAME.
Talon pretty ridiculous as well

The Wiggin Boy

09-26-2011

Starting to think Karthus is the top ban champ. Crazy damage without his mediocre early game and he can defend a point like none other.

Adakias

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlegriaTheSecond View Post
akali and jax
EVERY. GAME.
Talon pretty ridiculous as well

Akali is powerful, but you need to get lightbringer on a someone and shes worthless. Jax can be killed easily if you play smart, he stuns if he dodges, so if you are going to lose, RUN becuase then he cant dodge to stun, so CC him then hit a speed boost and hes outa sight, you can do this becuase he will build movement 2 boots for dodge.

Talon thought, I do agree, he is pretty powerful, though lightbriner helps against him. His power I feel comes in the fact that he has a strong combo to stop point cap. He has a ranged cone, tele silence(tele then run if he cant beat his enemy), and I don't need to speak about how his ult stops capping.

Poppy is powerful, but our team knows how to kill her too well so shes worthless. she IS NICE for capping points thought.

BeardRex

09-26-2011

My top bans:
Jax
Rammus
Xin
Akali
Talon
Renekton (i'd ban him more if more people actually played/owned him.)

That being said, I've played against teams that were almost exclusively made up of those characters and still won.

SmoothYogurt

09-26-2011

4 top, Heimer bot = ***.