Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PonchosRevenge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

ya need some resolution quickly. But thank you riot for being vigilant and working to get this fixed.

bobdisgea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-26-2011

I have had the blank login screen since the Riven patch. It was scattered at first but now it is every single login. It usually takes 3 restarts of the client to get it to even play a game.

TheDeadManWalkin

09-26-2011

'There was an error connecting with Maestro. League of Legends will now exit. Please try restarting the application.'

is exactly wht i see when i try to log in, i cant even enter key strokes. I turned all my firewalls/scaners off and still the problem persists, im about to try cold install

Maji

09-26-2011

Sudden Glitchyness started to happen with both SR and Dominion. I was working fine before this patch. Like my FPS dropped a good 20 fps. GeForce 7600 GS (SLI) card.

Willy James

09-26-2011

I have an issue with a total computer crash in the early stages of Dominion, around the 2-4 minute mark. Game just completely freezes and requires a hard reset to reboot. Once the reboot is complete i can finish my game of Dominion, however losing any amount of time in this new game mode is detrimental to my teams success.

i have a Nvidia GeForce 540M graphics card and Realtek Audio manager

50ShadesofJay

09-26-2011

I am also getting the GSOD as soon as i boot up it opens the client to a completely grey screen that i cannot do anything to. even after waiting several minutes it fails to allow or even let me see the login boxes.

Wildfaux

Master Recruiter

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
Have you encountered any of these problems before? Any chance you could submit a DxDiag?
I wouldn't of posted them if I have encountered them before, and the first problem only occurs when I'm opening up dominion. The second, I'm unsure off what game mode since I didn't dc during classic summoners rift, only domninion.

And heres my dxdiag.

ChanceDriven

09-26-2011

Not a major bug. But when I played my first few games during the beta I had insane load times. They have since gone away, but I didn't know if you guys wanted to know about that sort of thing.

OkamiAmadeus

09-26-2011

OK This is what I got. So I hope this is fixed soon.

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/s...PatchError.jpg

Antons Key

09-26-2011

So far I've noticed when I go to run the game by clicking the shortcut an error pops ups saying PVP.net Patcher Kernel has stopped working. I've corrected this problem by right clicking and running in administrator mode, but the client log in screen never shows up.

As others have previously stated, there is just a blank screen with no log in information. I've tried going into the properties, but when clicking on general tab the game states that I need to verify the location is correct and it will not save the setting run as administrator. I've attached a picture of what the log in screen looks like although it's just a blank screen.