Off peak testing didn't match your patching downtimes. Australian QQ.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kapucino

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herboss View Post
So I guess firstly my question is why do you hate Australia so much? When I heard your Dominion testing times were going to be during off-peak I though "awesome, FINALLY being an Australian LoL player isn't it's usual negative (200+ pings, downtimes during our peak times) as we will get to have a look at Dominion during our peak time! Then I check the forums from work today to see if there's any news on when the Dominion test is and BAM, I find out it has been and gone while I was asleep. The servers usually come down in Aust at 6.30pm during your downtimes yet Dominion was out at 1am AEST? WTF?

So besides the fact that I'm incredibly pissed off, why exactly was your supposed off-peak test run six and a half hours from your usual (off-peak) downtimes??? If this is your most off peak time of the day why do you roll Australia so hard with terrible downtimes?

TL;DR Sucks to be a Australian LoL player QQ.
Idk about you but I think you just QQ too hard and you're giving a bad name to australians.

I mean I'm australian but I dont QQ just because a game is in a different timezone than me.
If you dont like it then go pay someone to develop an australian game and have that cater to australian audiences only.
In the meanwhile when you are playing a north american game atleast have the courtesy to put up with the occassional peak-hour downtimes and the out-of-AEST-timezone schedules...just do something else with your time, its peak time right? jeez go play footy with your friends or just watch tv or SOMETHING.

I don't know if being a girl means not being completely 24/7 crazy about playing LoL but hell you really just need to put up with the fact that when you play american games its going to be in american time ..and be THANKFUL that you can even play; most american games ip ban australia for the very reason that you're QQing!!!

planemas

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalmascan View Post
I mean
If you tell us what you mean, you don't need to tell us that you mean it.

Orion69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

I played every day of the BETA and my time (japan) is typically 1 hour earlier than you. Sure, I had to stay up past 12am (Like I don't anyway?), but I was able to play it. I only missed the second day, because I assumed they'd start at the first time they did on the first day. However, their second day they did it during peak US hours. I believe this is because of all the *****ing that people had work, etc.