Read this if you lag in dominion!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farview

09-25-2011

Operating system: Windows 7 professional 64 bit
Processor: Pentuim(R) Dual Core CPU T4400 @ 2.20GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 3.3 GB RAM
Graphics card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4300 series

30 fps in SR, no lag whatsoever
Dominion-25ish in the forest, in the lane-20fps. real annoying and not fun...

casperW

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-25-2011

what a fantastic thread; "if your computer is bad, that is why youre getting low performance". how fantastic and helpful

BlkZen

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuroshin View Post
I'm not sure on the specific driver but my friend had a reply from riot telling him that certain Nvidia driver are not supported ( he had to roll back like 3 updates to stop freezing.) perhaps that is your issue?
That's not my issue. That's Riot's issue. You dont release a product that is incompatible for current ati or nvidia drivers. Thats just common sense and luckily its still in beta.

Quote:
Second what cards do you have in Sli whats the processor etc. have you tried running LoL with just one card? point is saying you have cardss in sli means nothing, I could have 2 geforce 580s in sli but be running them on a athlon64 single core processor essentially making them useless
You got me... i spent $500 for 2 460s but decided to cheap out the processor and bought a celeron... lol

Quote:
And last I doubt you have a 10 gigabit per second internet connection, at least to yourself with all that bandwidth available.(if you do plz provide link to the company supplying it as I want in on that)
woops, 10mb down / 3 mb up. Throughput on average is 1-2mb/s down, 300kb/s up.

Quote:
I do agree that there could be latency issues server side, however this thread is about Frames per second
Lag can be caused by either. But yeah, suffice it to say that framerate is not an issue, yet when I played dominion it was completely unplayable.

Sakuroshin

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkZen View Post
That's not my issue. That's Riot's issue. You dont release a product that is incompatible for current ati or nvidia drivers. Thats just common sense and luckily its still in beta.
Actually its even worse, his problem was in summoners rift. Also I agree lol should be compatible with all the drivers because who in the right mind is going to want to roll back to a less efficient driver just so they can play lol right. So its great he can play lol now but he has issues in other games so whenever he takes a break from lol he has to reinstall the updated drivers. I believe they don't support drivers past 266. The farther past 266 he installs the more freeze/lockups he gets, its kinda ridicules. (BTW there hasn't been an official announcement on that as far as I know, it was a private message to him from the ticket that he submitted)

Sporego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2012

Custom Built PC

CPU: I7-2600k
GPU: GTX 580
Ram: 8 Gigs Corsair Dominater RAM

Should not be lagging Updated drivers to most recent

I get 260 max fps on Summoners rift and i get 14/24 max fps fluctuate in dominion.

Phourc

06-10-2012

A wild necro appears!