I broke up with my annoying girlfriend so I could play Dominion today

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sessorach

09-24-2011

So I got done playing Dominion... tried calling my ex gf back but she didn't pick up. Oh well... she was kind of a jerk anyway.

BuddhistDuelist

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sessorach View Post
I saw the announcement this morning, and immediately called my obnoxious girlfriend up. I made up some lame excuse about how I needed some space and we should see other people, but she asked me "are you going to play that stupid game again today?" because, well, I've been loving Dominion the past few days. Which was awesome, because then I acted hurt that she "disrespected me and my interests"; she felt bad about saying it, AND I had a good reason to dump her.

Crystal Scar, here I come!
This just made my day.

ElementBoom

09-24-2011

Quote:
So I got done playing Dominion... tried calling my ex gf back but she didn't pick up. Oh well... she was kind of a jerk anyway.
lol u dont care at all. o well, time to move on right :P?

TangerinaX

09-24-2011

atleast had u S e x??? xD

Agent Indigo

09-24-2011

Quote:
Thank you; I really enjoy seeing somebody on these forums who can see where I'm coming from. She used to be nice, but lately she's just been nagging at me about the stuff I like to do.

Oh well, at least she has hot friends
That last line makes me want to hit you. I got where you were coming from until you revealed your inner lame ass. If she was really obnoxious, fine, but if she just wanted to spend time with you while you only wanted to stare at Janna's jugs on LoL, she's better off without you.

AlcofribaNasier

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraytex View Post
True, you should always put a person before a thing.

But, if your girl-friend doesn't respect your hobbies now, will she respect them when you're married? Most likely not. In 20 years from now, you'll regret marrying that b**** who won't let you do anything fun, and you'll be going through a divorce. It's better to find someone whom your compatible with now than to try to make it work with someone who you are not.

Also, when you're looking for a girl friend, she doesn't have to play LoL to be a good girl-friend, she just had to respect the fact that you like playing it.

^ Smart dude. I completely agree. I can't complain too much bout my wife, but she does often use the "stupid game" line. I want to rage like crazy, but she's alright mostly rest of the time. And take it from a married guy, you can get all the ***** in the world once you're hitched, time to yourself i.e. gaming, LoL, etc. is precious time that I find myself wishing I had a bit more.

VinTheRockDiesel

09-24-2011

You made the right choice.

notDeAdYet

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceVenturaIce View Post
Call me crazy, but I think you're actually supposed to like the people you're dating.
common misconception, obvious procedure is to find women with attractive physical traits such as boobs or ass, engage in coitus and proceed to wear earplugs for rest of relationship and break up by text message.