@Riot So... Dominion today?

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheezdealer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Just wondering if dominion would be out today again for beta test. as it is Saturday, but many people work Saturdays, so technically there still would be off peak hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYUFgBAK7Dk
check dat vid.... i need to prove a point to my friend that it WAS boss!

Edit: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4#post14884394

Its confirmed!

(this is now a video thread)

Cheezdealer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

bump

onionreng

09-24-2011

bumpin

Cheezdealer

09-24-2011

bumping on up

Izacer

09-24-2011

They should have it enabled during the eSports event later, many people who aren't working or busy will be watching that.

DoughnutLad

09-24-2011

Considering it's the weekend, and most of them are off, I doubt it. I'd LOVE for it to go back up, but it seems they're only putting it up when they can monitor it closely.

Serpente

09-24-2011

I can't figure out why Dominion can't just be released. All my games have been flawless and lag-free, and since playing Dominion, I can't even deal with how slow and boring SR seems in comparison.

onionreng

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpente View Post
I can't even deal with how slow and boring SR seems in comparison.
I could not agree with you more.

TheBeardedWonder

09-24-2011

bumpelmping DOMINION ROCKS!

Cheezdealer

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpente View Post
I can't figure out why Dominion can't just be released. All my games have been flawless and lag-free, and since playing Dominion, I can't even deal with how slow and boring SR seems in comparison.
Yeah, really. I dont quite grasp what riot is trying to accomplish here. I mean, we HAVE dominion downloaded, theres no need for more content to be patched, i honestly dont get why they dont just release it.

12345 ... 8