Leavers in Dominion - Instate a new rule

First Riot Post
12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrToasty

09-23-2011

In SR, it takes 15 minutes for a leaver, quitter, rager to get dinged on their profile with a "leave". Since Dominion games usually last that long, I'm seeing these quitters and ragers not get penalized AT ALL for leaving.

I propose they get dinged on their profile after FIVE minutes. I also would like to see them sent warnings via email and ultimately banned from LoL if this childish behavior continues to happen. It's infuriating to 4v5 in Dominion and ultimately almost always an angry loss.

Snapper2

09-23-2011

they get penalized for us reporting them don't they? lets hope everybody is reporting.

MrToasty

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapper2 View Post
they get penalized for us reporting them don't they? lets hope everybody is reporting.
The issue is that few people report. Many leave immediately after the game. Plus as much I love Tribunal, I haven't heard of any data from Riot about # of gamers banned or disciplined.

Our Hero Niko

09-24-2011

i just wish there was some sort of way for the enemy team to keep up. like a 15% bonus to damage and damage resistance for each leaver.

it really kills the fun for the victimized team.

Brackhar

Features Designer

09-24-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Not a bad idea. I'll follow up and see what people think.

MrToasty

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
Not a bad idea. I'll follow up and see what people think.
Thanks Brackhar.

TOXIC TAPEWORM

09-24-2011

my team actually managed to win a 4 v 5 earlier today...granted we had better composition (cc and dps) but the extra guy should have made holding 3 captures almost impossible. It can be done but 99% of the time results in a loss. There should be a seperate punishment system or a more severe system in place for CS. Losing a player is extremely detrimental.

Insect Repellant

09-24-2011

Yet if they D.c? Or Have a crash? or something due to riots servers.

Snapper2

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrToasty View Post
The issue is that few people report. Many leave immediately after the game. Plus as much I love Tribunal, I haven't heard of any data from Riot about # of gamers banned or disciplined.
fair enough. I wasn't meaning to completely disagree with you and I think its a great idea, but I think people should stop being lazy and report people when they leave whether its accidental or not.

Spikey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

+1

The game emphasis who and very importantly 'how many' champions you send to which points. As much as a 4v5 match up hurts SR, it completely nullifies and destroys dominion. It needs to be punished harshly.

12345 ... 9