Champion Sale: 50% Off Shaco

First Riot Post
12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrCrumb

Associate Brand Manager

06-04-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hungry for more champion sales? This should satiate your appetite: Shaco is 50% off the current RP price now through Monday, June 7th!

Shaco (regularly 975 RP) now only 487 RP!

After June 7th, Shaco will return to the regular RP price. Click on the Champions tab in the Store to purchase Shaco at 50% off.

Nvidious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2010

all i can say, twitch is overpowered.
Thank you.

Not Figgis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvidious View Post
all i can say, twitch is overpowered.
Thank you.
fail.

thanks though riot.

iDevastate

06-04-2010

No one wants a champ whose main ability is broken.

mayoarm

06-04-2010

champion sales are useless.

Profeta

06-04-2010

I already have it, WHAT NOW

Slaughterborn

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayoarm View Post
champion sales are useless.

I would agree, I think they need to do Champion sale bundles. People might be more willing to "buy" more champions if they get a deal on the champion and the skins.

Only offering a bundle for the first few days a brand new champion comes out I think is a bad way to go.

Bizarre Guitar

06-04-2010

Thanks Riot. I already own him but it is great for people on a budget to be able to play this fun and challenging champ.

TheImmortalVirus

Recruiter

06-04-2010

Why would someone buy a broken champ when his main ability doesn't work half the time?

DemonicWolf

06-04-2010

Saying Shacos Deceive is broken is outrageous! i play Shaco and people who don't play him for that are just dumb... seriously take his ability as a challenge and think of it as if it a had a miss chance. In fact if it din't have that flaw i think it would not be so much fun to play him. I mean he is a Jester you can't take him seriously even his abilities... so don't say he is broken just play him and if it din't work the way you wanted tough luck. I'm sure Riot has put a lot of work in every single character and saying no one will buy him, i'm sure puts the team down.

~DW

12345 ... 9