Any other +cap rate items in the future?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

So Priscilla's Blessing is a great item, but pretty much just for the % cap rate increase and maybe the mini speed boost. It also says it doesn't stack with other % cap increasing items, which leads me to believe there will be others in the future. I don't necessarily want % cap rate items to be required on all champs but it would be nice if there were other option other than health regen.

Drukyul

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by StretchyStretch View Post
it doesn't stack with other % cap increasing items
Anyone know, if 2 people have this item, if they stack?

zLnoEk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

no reason not to~
both ppl will capture at faster rate, leading to an even faster overall capture rate

Brackhar

Features Designer

09-23-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hell, I'm pretty scared of even just the one we have.

Talamare

09-23-2011

I suggest lowering the % and adding more options

plasmatorture

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
Agreed. Priscilla's is the reason people perceive Rammus as OP. It's not him, it's that ****ing item.

nukaduke

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
If one is added, make sure it is not a defensive item. Ninja Cap Rammus would be even more insane!

StretchyStretch

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talamare View Post
I suggest lowering the % and adding more options
Yea, maybe do the (old) tenacity thing. Have one item that gives the 15% but isn't really that amazing otherwise, and have other 10% items that would fit on an AD or AP champion.

IS1d69e2e5726f5f

09-23-2011

yeah prescilla is a great item... but i'm fairly certain it's going to be nerf hard soon after release

StretchyStretch

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaktree View Post
yeah prescilla is a great item... but i'm fairly certain it's going to be nerf hard soon after release
I hope not, I rarely see it in game because the other stats don't really suit anyone, it isn't a dps or tank or caster item, it's just a Dominion item, so anyone really can get it but no one wants to because it doesn't give any damage or anything like that.