Guys, stop complaining, seriously. Dominion has EVERYTHING...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbilityPowerSion

09-23-2011

Dominion has EVERYTHING we've been asking for in the past months. And ALL the champions are good and viable in Dominion, here's why:

Gold gains are much more consistent throughout the game and NOT only based on CS.
-NO 0 CS support metagame (seriously, that alone should be enough for Dominion to be regarded as amazing)
-NO "laning phase" and everything that comes with it (lasthitting, roaming, ganking, jungling, etc.), many people like it but doing it all the time can get boring.
-"lategame" and heavy item-dependent champions (most ad champions) can get their expensive items much earlier and be a threat throughout the whole game, and not just in its later phase.

Map size much smaller compared to other maps
-global abilities (Ashe, Ezreal, Lux, Twisted Fate, Pantheon) much more effective.
-more fast-paced gameplay (you don't need to walk over 1min to reach the zone of fight).

Small teamfights-oriented map as opposed to 5v5 teamfights
-Most "alternate" champion builds that were considered "non-viable" in competitive play are now much more viable because of the absence of big AoE-oriented teamfights (and also because of laning phase). Ex.: AP Nunu, AP Shaco.

All amazing reasons to play Dominion!

@Veigar and Nasus whiners: GOLD GAINS ARE MORE CONSISTENT AND NOT ONLY BASED ON CS. Champions that need a lot of farming are still viable.

dean123456

09-23-2011

I like 5v5 team fights. That being said I love dominion.

Jokingly

09-23-2011

I've been asking for ice cream. I don't see any ****ing ice cream.

CrimsonWraith

09-23-2011

I didn't realize that Dominion had Spectator Mode.

Rhynocerous

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbilityPowerSion View Post
And ALL the champions are good and viable in Dominion, here's why:
Nananananananananan

EquisScry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonWraith View Post
I didn't realize that Dominion had Spectator Mode.
Dominion has Magma Chamber too?

AngryMilk7

09-23-2011

My only qualm with dominion is the weakness of AP carries. other than that, it's so much fun lolol. so much better than League of Farming

HasturHastur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Nunu still sucks, there's no room for early game champs like garen, no way to stop champs from hitting their peak and no mechanical skill gap. Mobility is king.

Pika Fox

09-23-2011

Best of all, Karthus no longer presses R for kills, he presses R for global capture denial.

Geekweezul

09-23-2011

KK, my akali vs. your Orianna and we'll see if all champs are viable.