Your most impressive match in the Dominion beta

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jayrob

09-23-2011

Won the game in 7 minutes... waited in que for 10.

ghost of illidan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

My best and most fun was a game that i was down like 60 to 3 and we ended up taking 4 of the 5 points and holding pretty well to win 3-0...close games are the best lmao

Yokel85

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Something like a 0-200 loss. Every game has been miserable for me. Thanks for designing a game mode that features all of the most irritating champions so prominently, Riot.

Tytrus

09-23-2011

Played a game where my team dominated the whole match (like 475 - 150), and then the other team started playing a little better and came back when we got them down to 1 point. The match ended with my team winning 50-0 in the end, it was a heart-racing victory.

I used Kayle and went 15/6/8 (kills,deaths/assists) with a killing spree of 9, and 1,447 total score with 9 caps and 6 neutralization. I was the leader in caps, neuts, kills, assists, and total score across the board of both teams.

A GAPING PÜSSY

Recruiter

09-23-2011

5 minute game 474 - 0 we won.

Snemil

09-23-2011

5:390

Yes, honestly :P we played like **** in the beginnning but made a huge comeback ( we were premades)

SpleenballPro

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iojiki View Post
I disagree here, I think it varies.

Yesterday we won a game at 7:28. We 5 capped early on and then proceeded to dominate the whole rest of the game. It was like 0-456 or something.
this is like one of those statements "Yeah first time playing Teemo and went 20/0/50"

Silver salvation

09-23-2011

4v5 the entire game and lost 0:6

Giddlypip

09-23-2011

In my last game before I went to bed we were down about 130-478. Then we started to get some gear, completed a quest, then held 4/5 the rest of the game including their 2 base points and won 108-0. It was fun and it felt good to come back. Jax is a beast, and so is GP.

Iojiki

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpleenballPro View Post
this is like one of those statements "Yeah first time playing Teemo and went 20/0/50"
True, except I wasn't bragging by any means. Just showing that Dominion is so unpredictable.

123456 ... 8