Dominion: Offensive GG's and you.

First Riot Post
123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrBGotSmurfMan

09-23-2011

Had the best dominion game earlier, score was like 200 - 10 to them, guy on their team was like "GG LOSER NOOBS", we then pulled an epic comeback when they lost our team was like "GG LOSER NOOBS AHAHAHA" immature.... yea.... but felt soooo good!

Eurydice

09-23-2011

I'm almost wishing there was a game option where text wasn't allowed sometimes because of this...

Pyrite Illusion

09-23-2011

You can never say GG in dominion unless you want to look like a real tool when your team loses all five points and then your nexus implodes.

P.S I get special powers when my opponents gg me

TheUltimate3

09-23-2011

Had a game where we were down 180+ to 6.

Enemy GP: GG.

Enemy Team got aced.

Five capped.

Team Victory.

Enemy GP: How did that happen?

Moral of the story: Don't say GG until the nexus explodes.

Brackhar

Features Designer

09-23-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I don't think that this really should be considered rude, at least right now. People I think are still stuck in the SR mindset that the game can be decided well before it's actually finished; it takes a few experiences clawing back from a 4-120 deficit to victory to understand that you can't really call GG in Dominion until the nexus explodes.

CG DataS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

I say GG when I think a game is over. I really don't care if you think thats offensive, it's what I do. I also do it massivly in SC2. Doublehatch 7minpush, its GG either way.

blahdiblah

09-23-2011

I've had nothing but pleasant games on dominion with players being rather courteous and such. Yay for good luck!

tfbacon

09-23-2011

I finish all my games with:

Q_Q

Well not so much in dominion, but you know what I mean.

redrobin3

09-23-2011

I only gg when it's obvious it's over for example 4 bases to 1 at 4 left. But i can't believe the ******bags still say "noob lol baddies" after ending the game 0-15. If we were bad u'd have won a long time ago.This especially true when this is still not balanced and probably won't be for a while or ever, it's there to have fun not to showoff that you're "pro"(says the twitch 0/12/2). /sigh wish all those a-holes would have their comps explode.

Tempname332

09-23-2011

etiquette is for old people

123456 ... 10