Rammus op in domenion

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindllapse

09-22-2011

brand can destroy rammus in dominion

FeixJai

09-22-2011

ok

Vivid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Ghost
Revive
Zilean
Max Q

GO!

mikeylikesit17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

u just ignore rammus kill the rest of his team and 5 cap like my team did last game.

oTricKsteRx

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockTherapy View Post
my eyes melted at the obvious lack of consideration for the english language in this post

brb suicide
How are you going to be right back if you commited a suicide ?

panzerswine

09-22-2011

I just got shot down as rammus by a kassadin. silenced me, couldn't taunt or ult

LazymanMike

09-22-2011

i dont find rammus that annoying in dominion.... certainly not OP. i shut him down easily with cho, gp or karthus so far. morde is usually MUCH more annoying. either way, eating your problems seems to be the best so far, unless you are goood with map awareness. GOOD map awareness on a skilled karthus can win you games. harrass with Q and ult when enemies start capturing points. defensive ult ftw.

Journeyboy

09-22-2011

Rammus has his place, he's fast. Not Op though. And no, I didnt once play as him in dominion so I'm no fan boy.

subninja

Champion Designer

09-22-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I'm not sure. I think if your team is on the ball, a high mobility champion like rammus won't actually be able to take any points from you. It takes quite a bit of time to capture a point, and rammus isn't going to be able to force a point if you're defending it.

So, just ensure that you have someone paying attention to where [insert mobility champion here] is heading, and stop them from capping. The tower (and you!) will prevent them from grabbing it. The key is to not waste too many resources (ie don't send your whole team) trying to stop him.

Also, I find clairvoyance to be effective against backdoor strats.

Scipa

09-22-2011

irelia, her W does true damage, and if you put it high enough it does enough true damage to make anyones HP and armor seems moot.

that being said, if hes a ball, stun him, hes on the move? teleport, then stun.

he hurt you badly? use the ultimate couple with W for more damage, youve healed yourself, hurt him, and now have true damage up and ready for the teleport+stun combination.

get the phage weapon with an active ability for 80 true damage and youve effectively stopped ANYTHING rammus was ever planning on doing.

123456 ... 7