Decent, I guess- but you've handled this HORRIBLY

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DTRawDog

09-22-2011

Look, this happens in about EVERY SINGLE GAME EVER. Even if it is a new game mode, things change and players feel new to this kind of fast paced games. It will take time, not even hotshotGG or bigfatlp know how to play dominion perfectly. Everyone, are testing champions, knowing the game mode, what you can do, and what you cant, developing strategy and independance for small fights of 2 - 3 people per team. You have to be patient.

BTW Riot DID inform in every way posible to all the players about how to play dominion. They've created a whole new website explaining every aspect of the game and how the mechanics work. There have been live streams during the intel masters championship showing how the gameplay was. Showing us entire games of dominion. And there were lots of games streamed. And now we are able to play a BETA version of it before going on to the real thing. Riot published everything in every way possible, throgh the launcher, the website, the home page of the game. EVERYTHING. Dont complain, just be patient and enjoy the game.

EerieElements

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChance View Post
Losing top because some newbalicious Rammus got way too far ahead and lost the 3v1 that inevitably resulted is extremely frustrating. Stop doing that to your teammates.
Well, holding 2 the whole game wont get you a win. If they had time to get 3 to top, then so did you; your team just failed at doing so.

Krom

09-22-2011

**** new game mode...even new games. Brink for the first couple weeks was full of tards who got themselves spawn camped because they didn't know the first thing about playing a Breakout FPS map.

TheChance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

I don't mind losing, but I mind getting decimated because nobody has an effing clue. And I don't think I'm out of line saying it's Riot's responsibility to offer such basic tricks as, "don't run away right after you cap a point, somebody is coming for you." Or, "don't do that, Rammus." Throwing a playerbase of millions into the thick of it isn't fair to those of us who have a brain in our skulls and don't want to waste 20 minutes flipping a coin for position.

REO Feedwagon

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krom View Post
Arathi Basin has been around for over 5 years... TENS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAVE PLAYED IT... and guess what... there are still people who don't know what to do on that map.
Tens of millions huh? Highest subscriber base period was around 14 million. I highly doubt that classifies as at least 20 million.

Fuskamo

09-22-2011

Awww.... Don't talk about Arathi Basin! That's one of the main things I miss about WoW. =[
I used to sit at lumber mill with my slowfall cape and rocket boots so I could quick cap blacksmith when my team headed in from the farm =P

kylebear

09-22-2011

Rage qq more

Illusia

Release Coordinator

09-22-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

This is not the full Dominion launch. This is a beta to ensure that we're prepared for any craziness when we do launch

InfernalWyvern

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusia View Post
This is not the full Dominion launch. This is a beta to ensure that we're prepared for any craziness when we do launch
You know, I was about to go to sleep before I read that.

Strongwords

09-22-2011

Lol you are just bad