Dominion, bruisers dominance

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmilinMatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

Soraka with all dat money = super powerful stars fallin on those tanky deeps heads

tomcellwheel

09-21-2011

I had a akali/ryze/ez/heimer dominate a garen/rammus/mundo/talon/jax.

Thesis invalid.

Brackhar

Features Designer

09-21-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

What we found internally was that bruisers tended to work best for new players unfamiliar with the game mode since they have a lot of the base skills needed to perform well, but as people became familiar with the map their edge fell off. I would think that we'll see the same thing occur on live as more games are played.

IS17f8587dd251c04bf0cdb

09-21-2011

I personally crushed tanky dps with kayle... Kayle is really good in dominion.

Kick 2 the face

09-21-2011

the answer to alll ur problems-heimer-shaco-kogmaw

wtf are tanky dps gona do if they cant even get to the points to channel

MASSTADEN

09-21-2011

disagree. I've played bruisers in every game I played and every team I went up against had more bruisers than us. they all lost.

I also died a lot quicker than I did on SR.

strategy > bruisers

TheOddOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

09-21-2011

Jax is probably the strongest champion on that map by a large margin. He simply cannot lose 1v1 and can often win when outnumbered unless you stack summoner spells on him, in every single game I played, the Jax player was first in kills because it was impossible to 1v1 him.

Wingslime

09-21-2011

I think the problem is the same problem with arathi basin in WoW: People still, for some reason, think that killing players > capping points.

There was an akali on the other team in my last game who went something like 25-4. We still won by ~150 points because Nidalee (me) and shaco would simply go to wherever they weren't and capped their points. If they came before we capped, we simply left and went somewhere else, because we were faster than them. At one point I had 4 people chasing me around the middle jungle, so we 5 capped them.

BearYoga

09-21-2011

Is Madreds disabled on Dominion? Cause any AD carry should be able to shred tanky DPS with madreds and enough attack speed. An infinity edge shreds as well.

Hotdogs

09-21-2011

ranged dps is kinda fail
everything else seems ok

1234567 ... 8