Your closest Dominion score?

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

heretixx

09-21-2011

Just won a game with 6 health left on our Nexus. We rallied at the end from a painful 2-3 creeping loss (score being 6-85), to a 5 cap win.

Anyone loving how you can actually come back from an early (or late, even) disadvantage in this game mode?

I just can't explain how good it feels to make an epic comeback in this mode. It's such a refreshing change of pace from "Oh, down X kills and a turret. Pretty much guaranteed loss."

Taking a "never surrender" mindset in this game mode can actually turn the tide of the game, which is incredible. There is always some way you can make a comeback in Dominion so long as you keep trying.

There are over 5 pages of people talking about how intense and close these games can get.

If you missed this limited release, be sure when you head into your first Dominion game that you just keep trying until it's done and over, you'd be surprised what kind of upsets you can pull, or conversely, the kind of games you will lose from being overconfident.

heretixx

09-21-2011

Bump for epic tales of victory.

Cliftony

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

I had a game end in 6-0 as well; early game our trynd was gone for like 4-5 minutes (which is like, 40% of the game) so we got pretty far behind. We then caught up and the rest of the game was really close; we were up 21-6 but then 3 of my teammates dies, and they capped two towers and we lost D:

so close

Tengen Toppa

09-21-2011

I just had a game where we were down to 3 and they had well over 100. We came back and won it.

heretixx

09-21-2011

I just can't explain how good it feels to make an epic comeback in this mode. It's such a refreshing change of pace from "Oh, down X kills and a turret. Pretty much guaranteed loss."

Solarys

09-21-2011

I just played an awesome game where it was 7 to 44. We aced them and ended with 7 points. It was beautiful.

Orivos

09-21-2011

Just did one where we had only one point and our shaco and TF got behind them capped two points then they go running to stop them, and we cap the remaining points while they panicked.
1-47 became
1-0

xMINGx

09-21-2011

omg good ****ing game. we were down to 2 and then we had a major comeback and got their last 50.
g ****ing g

Araghast

09-21-2011

First game we were 2 to 70+. Somehow we scrambled together and won while holding our nexus at a measly 2 hp.

S0nicRainb0wDash

09-21-2011

I just had a game where we were losing 4 captures to 1. We aced them and came back to win with only 4 health left on our nexus. Before that it was somewhere around 70-12 for them.
Makes you feel epic that you can have crazy comebacks.

1234511 ... 16