Triple kill! Pentakill!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

devined

06-01-2010

I rarely hear the announcer say anything along the lines of:
"Double Kill"
"Triple Kill"
"Quadra kill"
"Penta Kill!"

Is this a known bug or?...

p.s. The lady announcer makes me cry compared to someone like the unreal announcer. If possible in the future, could we have an option to a different announcer? Maybe the female unreal announcer if you HAVE to have a female? GODLIKE /moan.

BlitzkriegYang

06-01-2010

Ive pulled off quads, triples and doubles; however I almost never hear her say anything past double kill. Enemy Triple Kill is usually announced however friendly triple kills are rarely announced. Ive never heard the announcer mention a quad.

Makedonas

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzkriegYang View Post
Ive pulled off quads, triples and doubles; however I almost never hear her say anything past double kill. Enemy Triple Kill is usually announced however friendly triple kills are rarely announced. Ive never heard the announcer mention a quad.
Just for the record, she does anounce quadra kill. I have done 1 with nunu and 1 with twich which were both announced. What I barely hear is "Shutdown" which is actually really cool to hear.

RiotJay

Associate Sound Designer

06-02-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Yeah, the announcer has so many awesome announcements that barely get played because the current announcer system for calling events is less than stellar. It's high on our list of things engineering will tackle when the have audio support time, so please sit tight.

Crappo

06-02-2010

Could I have an .mp3 of "Pentakill" that I can play to myself after particularly bad games?

Withwerain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

yes i would love to hear the announcer say "penta kill"
where can i hear it!

Graftlin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

i just got a penta kill!!!! the entire team was weak and retreating. i jumped them from the side and slew every single one of them! i was Master Yi btw.

Sirenfal

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makedonas View Post
What I barely hear is "Shutdown" which is actually really cool to hear.
^ Agreed, I love that sound. I'd say it usually doesn't play because it happens during team fights and it's already busy playing "An enemy has been slain" or "An ally has been slain" most of the time.

Schnippel

06-12-2010

Heh although i agree with this thread i just want to add that i just got a.

You have slain an enemy.
Double kill.
Triple kill!
Quadra kill!
Penta kill!
Legendary!

just wanted to let you know

But yeah sometimes it malfunctions and you hear double kill after a triple kill.
And sometimes you kill 3 people in 5 sec and you don't get anything, while other times you kill people over a period of 10 sec and you still get the double/triple kill.

Idk if it is me or not? sometimes i play with 500 ping which might be the reason. But the game is stored serverside so it shouldn't be a problem.

Der Cutze

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makedonas View Post
Just for the record, she does anounce quadra kill. I have done 1 with nunu and 1 with twich which were both announced. What I barely hear is "Shutdown" which is actually really cool to hear.
this is hands down her best line <3

i also like triiiiiiiiple kill.