@Riot-Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metalic12

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2011

bump

Acebeans

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
The main issue with Dominion at the moment is making sure it will scale to the number of people we expect to be playing it. We don't want to launch and have every single person kicked out because there are too many people playing the game.

Also we have not announced a release date for it yet so it hasn't been delayed.
LOL, really? Ok so it technically hasn't been delayed but please don't act like you guys didn't give everyone plenty of hope/reason to believe it wasn't coming out soon. Remember when you said it was coming out "soon" after Pax. Remember how you guys showed it running with no issues at Pax. Hell, even the copy of PC gamer I have says I should be playing it right now.

Listen, the issue isn't that it hasn't came out yet it's the lack of communication and not letting people know what's going on with it. You let people believe it's going to come out soon and then it doesn't and people are going to get upset. Then you tell us, well sir it hasn't been delayed because we never said when it would come out! People are going to feel like you are slapping them in the face, like I do right now and get even more upset about it.

WeakWater3000

09-17-2011

when it come out

Shini Laser

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acebeans View Post
LOL, really? Ok so it technically hasn't been delayed but please don't act like you guys didn't give everyone plenty of hope/reason to believe it wasn't coming out soon. Remember when you said it was coming out "soon" after Pax. Remember how you guys showed it running with no issues at Pax. Hell, even the copy of PC gamer I have says I should be playing it right now.

Listen, the issue isn't that it hasn't came out yet it's the lack of communication and not letting people know what's going on with it. You let people believe it's going to come out soon and then it doesn't and people are going to get upset. Then you tell us, well sir it hasn't been delayed because we never said when it would come out! People are going to feel like you are slapping them in the face, like I do right now and get even more upset about it.
hohums and Joz have both given full explanations on the full extent of the problem. Look carefully and look on why they can't give an ETA.

Vainfall

09-17-2011

Quote:
The main issue with Dominion at the moment is making sure it will scale to the number of people we expect to be playing it. We don't want to launch and have every single person kicked out because there are too many people playing the game.

Excuse me sir go read all the red posts saying "With the riven patch." And it's also been quite some time since PAX, in case you don't have a calendar. A month, now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokust Phoenix View Post
They announced it way, way too early. I'll bet anyone it doesn't come out this year. I wouldn't be entirely shocked if it never comes out, a la magma chamber.
Oh, it's coming out, as much work has gone into it already, it's inevitably coming out. Just a matter of time.

Elzio

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vainfall View Post
Excuse me sir go read all the red posts saying "With the riven patch." And it's also been quite some time since PAX, in case you don't have a calendar. A month, now.

Oh, it's coming out, as much work has gone into it already, it's inevitably coming out. Just a matter of time.
Magma chamber had an annoucement and people thought that would be coming out soon. Id agree that dominion probably isnt coming out any time SOON. but ireckon about another month or two

zgameboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2011

ty riot for giving an answer at least i know why its taking so long

reaper1103

09-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayanami Forever View Post
I say trial by fire, release the game!

Also, everyone under me just lost the game
Ahhhh **** I LOST THE GAME

Chickenbranches

09-19-2011

Can you just make a queue system specifically for dominion and integrate it into the time it takes for a match to be made.

Khraven

09-19-2011

Quote:

True there was no formal announcement of release, but I do recall a number of other red posts that at least lent credibility to it coming with the next patch. At this point I feel like we will be lucky to see it in full release by Christmas. I wager the next patch will be the kick off of the limited beta testing and such.