Where to find sound files?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archyboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2010

Hi, I wanted to know if anyone can tell me where the sound files for the game are. I wanted to add some of my own sounds into the game for my own enjoyment.

RiotJay

Associate Sound Designer

06-01-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey Archyboy,

Changing the audio files in the game will cause your patcher to break, so we highly advise against it. If you still choose to change audio files, please be sure to save a copy of the originals so you can add them back when you have to patch.

Archyboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywatford View Post
Hey Archyboy,

Changing the audio files in the game will cause your patcher to break, so we highly advise against it. If you still choose to change audio files, please be sure to save a copy of the originals so you can add them back when you have to patch.
This does not help me o.o but thanks for the heads up.

Dinocool

06-01-2010

Lol_Audio.fsb for the main ones, you'll need a .fsb extractor to extract the sounds, then you need to repack them...

im currently running the Unreal Tourney sounds

Hewn

06-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinocool View Post
Lol_Audio.fsb for the main ones, you'll need a .fsb extractor to extract the sounds, then you need to repack them...

im currently running the Unreal Tourney sounds

Happen to have a bundle or links?
Would be greatly appreciated.
I'm actually trying to make mine Unreal, with Final Fantasy Victory sounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c2Vb...eature=related

Montford

06-13-2010

be nice to know how you did that dino...

been tryin to figure out how to do something like this for awhile.

Aldorin

06-23-2010

can someone link an fsb extractor that actually works with the LoL files? the only one that came close to working was fsbext but it didnt support fsb4 files, which are what the LoL ones are. im currently working on a techno series based on each champion, and i need more then their champion select audios.

J57aGAPWCH4WdEWl

07-21-2010

http://jerome.jouvie.free.fr/Fmod/Pr...=true#Download

can any one spot me a teemo sound files? there are lots of files inside... i mean lots of and they are not nicely called :-(

QUARTER P0UNDER

09-23-2010

I really love Sona's musical sounds, anyone know where this enigmatic fsb extractor can be found? I'd love to make my Windows sound effects use Sona's sounds!

valine1231

04-15-2011

thats what i would like to i like sona's selection saying any way that we could get a copy of her sound files with out monkeying around in the game ?