League of Legends: Dominion on the Cover of PC Gamer!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SC Turtle

09-14-2011

so do we get caitlyn with the code if we dont have her or just the skin?

Lunara Yoshi

09-14-2011

redeemable in NA only = phail

Effa you dolphin

09-14-2011

1: Guys, Dominion is going to be AWESOME!!
2: Oh great! When can we expect it?
1: ... It's going to be SO AWESOME!

hohums

Software Engineer

09-14-2011
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazally View Post
Unless you got a VPN your code will not work you need to be living in the united states for your code to be accepted that is for the skin but if you wont to buy it just for something to read then go for it.
We are not going to be checking your IP address for this. If you play in the NA servers then it will work.

R0MUL40

09-14-2011

stop being so regionalist, Riot.

R0MUL40

09-14-2011

If i have a friend in canada, who can buy the magazine and send to me(brazil hue hue hue), can i open the code and get the cait skin?

Catlak

09-14-2011

Y'know I've been playing LoL for a while now, around a year or so, and I've been coming and going, and I love the hype about it getting huge, and the promises of these uber patches. However, everytime a patch of this magnitude is about to come out or big promises are made, it just ends with huge disappointment. I mean this patch there were so many "speculations" of kass and vlad buffs but eh, I lol'ed when I saw em. That aside. Dominion has been promised for couple of months now, and I only have one question. Why brag and fuss over something you can't readily release to people. Everytime it gets people's hopes up and EVERYTIME through some "freak accident" it gets delayed and delayed. In all honesty I don't care anymore as to what goes on, but you guys might wanna change your habits abit if you wanna go ahead and brag more about being "#1" =/. Sure there are flaws but who doesn't have 'em, professionalism is different though, it's to minimize the amount of flaws but eh, they seem to only give up, ah well, done with the mini rant lol. Grats on becoming established and good luck in the future, and hope to see dominion "soon."

KaXaSA

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0MUL40 View Post
If i have a friend in canada, who can buy the magazine and send to me(brazil hue hue hue), can i open the code and get the cait skin?
you can just buy the digital edition and send an email to the pc gamer support requesting the code: http://www.pcgamer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12246

vX2

09-14-2011

League of Legends:Katarina on the Cover of PC Gamer!

Grenwolk

09-14-2011

Wow....I like Caitlyn...