New Skins and Malzahar Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 32
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrCrumb

Associate Brand Manager

05-30-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Can you feel it, summoners? Oh yes, a new patch is indeed on its way, and with it comes some tantalizing new content for your enjoyment. Ready or not, here's the rundown:

Kayle, Sion, and Morgana players who have been dreaming of bringing the hurtin' down on their enemies in style can rejoice, as these three champions will have new skins available in the Store. Viridian Kayle will be giving her armor a snazzy new silver and green paintjob, and Exiled Morgana (a Riot and community skin collaboration) will be looking for vengeance as a newly scorned angel. Additionally, Hextech Sion will be outfitted with the newest in hextech technology, complete with a massive hammer perfect for pulverizing foes.

In addition to these new skins, Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void, will be joining the League and bringing the wrath of the Void with him.

Malzahar Bundles

Are you a follower of the Void? Been waiting for a new champion who can throw down with the likes of Void-goers such as Cho'gath and Kassadin? If you answered yes, then Malzahar should be right up your alley. And it wouldn't be right to dish out Void-based punishment and summon Voidlings without some stylish digs, so Malzahar has brought some costume changes to the Fields of Justice. If you purchase the Vizier Malzahar Bundle, you'll save 50% on the Vizier Malzahar skin. But if you want to channel the Void in true style, you can grab the Malzahar Double Bundle and save on both the Shadow Prince Malzahar and Vizier Malzahar skins.

Vizier Malzahar Bundle
Save 50% on the Vizier Malzahar skin when you purchase the champion and skin together.
- Malzahar champion + Vizier Malzahar skin (normally 1495 RP) will be only 1235 RP!

Malzahar Double Bundle
Save 40% on both the Shadow Prince Malzahar and Vizier Malzahar skins when you purchase the champion and skins together.
- Malzahar champion + Shadow Prince Malzahar skin + Vizier Malzahar skin (normally 2015 RP) will be only 1599 RP!

These bundles will only be available until the end of the weekend following the patch, so don't miss out! After the release of the patch, click on the Bundles tab in the Store to purchase these Malzahar bundles.

EDIT: The single Malzahar bundle will actually offer Malzahar and the Vizier Malzahar skin. Post has been updated to reflect this change.

UPDATE: These bundle sales have ended.

Malzahearty Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-30-2010

I live.

Scosci

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2010

About Time!

Sparro

05-30-2010

WOOT about dang time D:!

Resilga

05-30-2010

Kayle looks incredible. Probably one of the best hero portraits now.
Hope there will be a better one for malphite (not into the shamrock).

I'm not really liking the Yellow/Red thing going on for the new heroes you release. Doesn't feel appropriate for some reason. I mean one of them might be nice like the red but...There seems to be a very limited palette in this game. I guess that is on purpose though.

MightyBolamite

05-30-2010

Yay! Info!

So when is patch?

Also, can't quite place if/what the Malz skins are immidatling; anyone know?

Fr05tbite

05-30-2010

Epic.

Wait where is the Jedi Yi skin?....

shalmack

05-30-2010

Same skin colors as Akali.

Demertzi

05-30-2010

I want malzahar

Diabolyst

05-30-2010

Lmao with the upcoming release of Prince of Persia movie Malzahar new skins reminds me of it. LOVE IT!

1234511 ... 32