here u go people

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

09-14-2011
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rianamix View Post
Meh, I am guessing that that things are just being hidden like they always are by companies. No point in complaining about it anymore because all the links are gone and everything we Remember reading in the first place has been removed or Edited by Riot in order to make it look like they never mentioned anything about Dominion.

I to, as I have seen many other say the Exact words, Dominion will be released on the NEXT SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE. Doesn't mean they can't just have the people they pay go and edit what they want to look like so other people will just think they must have been mistaken in what they read or heard.

It's only when people have Proof like a Screen shot from a Red stating certain things, which then they have to fess up to something, in which this case the Red in this Thread states that the other Red had ill knowledge of the Dominion Update.

Just wait for it people, it's not the end of the world if it doesn't come out tomorrow...or today. Just means more waiting and more stupid things like solo pugs XD.

In the time being, go play a 6v6 match on Twisted Treelines Cause that is actually really intense and really fun XD.
We stated that Season 1 would end with the next scheduled maintenance. We have never stated that Dominion would be coming this patch.

Insect Repellant

09-14-2011

I love Jozrael.

Set Tesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

not to be a pain, but didnt someone say it would be a week after pax, cant remember who sorry,
idk i just guess i got too excited for it and now normal lol is starting to get boring

hiout

09-14-2011

at lest we know its not comeing out in this

Tnfstc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

I got super excited, I would get to play Dominion before I left the country for two years. Hooray! Pax came and went... Now, one week away from me leaving, and I get this on my plate T-T

Guess i'll see Kalamanda and its super awesome game mode in two years! Even though it was perfectly playable at Pax >.< (And no, I will not be able to just download an EU client or anything, it's a third world area. GG.)

Zanarias

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
We stated that Season 1 would end with the next scheduled maintenance. We have never stated that Dominion would be coming this patch.
IIRC there was a scheduled maintenance recently. Negatory on Season 1 ending on that maintenance.

Anyway, I just want Riot to stop doing stupid **** and I'd be fantastic. Stop saying "soon" if you also have "no ETA" (as said by Phreak) on the release. You cannot do both. If there's no ETA, it sure as hell cannot be soon.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

09-14-2011
3 of 3 Riot Posts

I'll agree that our choice of words on the database upgrade was poor. By scheduled maintenance, we meant this Riven patch deploy. We needed to do some database work before this patch that required an additional downtime.

JamesXDoom

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
I'll agree that our choice of words on the database upgrade was poor. By scheduled maintenance, we meant this Riven patch deploy. We needed to do some database work before this patch that required an additional downtime.
Fair enough, as I can imagine there will have to be a bit of database work prior to the release of dominion. As for the patch I think the balance changes are great and I'm looking forward to season 2.

Also just wondering, would you be able to give any word on the status of the replay feature at all Jozrael?

Aquarius96

09-14-2011

I have question then. Is dominion coming in 3 weeks as next patch or before it?

Ther InGal

09-14-2011

Actually, Jozrael, I remember some rioter saying Dominion would be coming with the next downtime...