Definitely. 306 44.74%
Oh yeah! 58 8.48%
Dam right it is. 121 17.69%
I agree. 27 3.95%
*Other* 172 25.15%
Voters: 684. You may not vote on this poll

Garen's new 'SEXY' skin, with picture!

1234511 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHobbits

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2011

Quote:
Here is the General Discussion thread. It is 100% better than this old version.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2002829
Help bring sweet soapy Demacian justice!
Unprepared Garen

This is Garen wearing nothing but a towel around his waist and a shower-cap on his head. His sword is replace with a large srubbing brush.
In-game when he spins with 'Judgment', soap-suds bubble up. When sprinting with 'Decisive Strike' he leaves a trail of bubbles while the speed bonus is active. His passive also makes bubbles come off him. When Garen hits a target with Demacian Justice the big sword that falls is replaced with a brush.

Garen's idle animations could be he scrubs his back and under his arms.

His splash art is him charging out from mid-shower. Holding scrubbing brush in one hand and the other hand wrapping a towel around his waist.

This skin shows that Garen is always ready to fight for justice, no matter what his situation.

- The Splash art I have drawn is of Garen running out of the shower.
- The other image is some of Garen's moves.
- The third image is Garen in the comic Demacia Must be Cleaned. *please note, I realise that "Demacia" is wrong in the comic*
- The forth image was provided by eulia.
- Fifth image by DillonBarba.
- Sixth art by Shadeykris.

Feel free to post comments, and then some.

(A note to Riot)
The people know what they like, and so far, this skin has had all positive responses. Feel free to make this skin whenever you like.
Quote:
I'm envisioning Old Spice Garen.

"Look at your skin, now back to me, now back at your skin, now back to me. Sadly, it isn't me. But you could look like me if you spent 900 rp.

Look down, back up. Where are you? You're in Summoners Rift with the Skin your champ could look like.

What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. Its a Decisive Strike followed by a Judgement. The Enemy Champion is now dead.

Anything is possible when your champ looks like me and not a lady. I'm in a bush.

Do do doo do doo do doo doo."
By Tor Turran
Also, if anyone wants to draw their own version of this skin, feel free to and post it here. You can be on the Special Thanks list and hopefuly get more attention from Riot. *sign your artworks too to avoid confusion. ty*

With Special Thanks to:
Warbot2000 - Co-creator of this skin.
Tor Turran - For the brilliant Old Spice Garen.
Lurg Smash - Consistent contribution.
eulia - For a lovely art addition. Garen stepping out of shower
Delovely - From Youtube sends her support.
DillonBarba - Another fabulous art work. Loofa Garen.
Shadeykris - Another art contribution

Dont forget to +1 this thread if you like the idea. Lets see how many we can get.

DankSepiroth420

09-11-2011

what is wrong with his face

Mentolchina

09-11-2011

He reminds me of Johnny Bravo a bit. xD

CEETGEEK

09-12-2011

I would totally buy this. XD

Tor Turran

09-12-2011

I'm envisioning Old Spice Garen.

"Look at your skin, now back to me, now back at your skin, now back to me. Sadly, it isn't me. But you could look like me if you spent 900 rp.

Look down, back up. Where are you? You're in Summoners Rift with the Skin your champ could look like.

What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. Its a Decisive Strike followed by a Judgement. The Enemy Champion is now dead.

Anything is possible when your champ looks like me and not a lady. I'm in a bush.

Do do doo do doo do doo doo."

TheHobbits

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2011

LOL!

I tip my hat to you Tor Turran.

Sarkan of Arkham

09-13-2011

Once again...

Jinx the Zombie

09-13-2011

I like the idea, it's pretty funny. But why the hell is Xin sitting in the bathroom brushing his teeth while Garen is showering? Trying to sneak a peek at the Might of Demacia's real sword, maybe? Either way, I'm beginning to think he might have a tiny Chiny chubby for his buddy.

TheHobbits

09-13-2011

lol. Well the story me and my friends came up with is that its a shared bathroom at the Demacian holiday resort. That's why Xin is also there.

Meztere

09-13-2011

We need s sexy Gragas skin xD

1234511 ... 16