Kalamanda Intruder's Note

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2011

Yeah, bummed out. We have a confirm something actually happens though, and the JoJ does catch wind of it.

If anything it will probably be "Boat from Zaun ships out, headed for Noxus, speculation about contents wandering around" and "Jarvan IV has not been recovered from the Kalamanda Zone, but Negotiations are still under way between Demacia leader Jarvan III and Jericho Swain of Noxus"

HateThyKing

09-08-2011

I'd really love to know if they desinged LeBlanc and Jarvan IV to look alike in the game specifically for this lore. If so that's pretty genius.

ultradash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2011

well, it's the 8th, **** goes down today, can't wait for servers to be back up

hoping for dominion

HateThyKing

09-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqwr View Post
If Taric is even slightly relevant, I'm gonna facepalm.

Keep up the good work smarties.
"DUAHH!!" Taric awoke in his bed. His sheets were covered in sweat and the room was oddly quiet (the sounds of the streets usually sneak in at this time of night). He was gasping for breath and sat motionless to piece together what he just dreamt of. He had enough energy to stare out the window of his home and see the beautiful moon spilling light into his room that placed a reassuring hand on half of his bed.

A figure rustled next to him turning over to face Taric. "What's wrong, honeybuns?" It was a very manly voice, very heroic even in a half-awoken stupor it carried a courageous tone. "Oh nothing my chiseled sapphire... it was just a dream...*sigh* a very... bad dream." The figure sat up into the moonlight in front of the mirror, pouring pale blue features into the face. It was Jarvan IV. He placed a muscled hand that looked like it swallowed Taric's shoulder on its size. "Shhh, just come back to bed." He pulled Taric a bit closer to him and layed him down for a cuddle. "Haha...now that I think about the dream, it was really silly..." Taric was a little unsettled by the silence that followed after. "...What was it about, honey?" "I dreamt that you were captured by Noxian forces and replaced by some treacherous witch."

Taric felt good to let that out and relaxed his neck and let the pillow engulf his head in its warmth. He stared over at Jarvan IV who had a slight smile on his face. Before he decided to fall back to sleep he gazed up at the full-sized mirror on the ceiling that gave vision to the other even while laying down. That's when he noticed that in the mirror, it wasn't Jarvan IV who was sleeping next to him.

Krainz

09-08-2011

Look at Talon's champion spotlight
http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....aser-final.jpg
A black rose, the symbol of SILENCE. The sword? It serves to protect what is right and also the weak. Also, the organization which LeBlanc is something of a leader.

Guess some big guys are trying to silence Talon, and he will need some buds to cover up for him.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

09-12-2011

Did you guys notice this within the image of the latest Journal of Justice? There is a dagger lying on the floor of the scene.

We can all agree that the dagger in this image is similar / identical to the ones that Katarina weilds. Katarina brings up an interesting clue. Kat's is Katarina's nickname, as in kitty kat, or Cat.

Let's take a closer look at the note left by the intruder in Kalamanda’s prison.

What if we were to assume that the list of values / words left by the intruder were to yield another meaning. Perhaps they are references to actual people:

Quarter = Jarvan the 4th

Clutter = plural form of cats... as in Katarina (dagger clue)

Unkindness = plural form of ravens... as in Swain.

Assuming the following is correct:

unkindness - 325 = ravens (Swain).
quarter egress - 703 = Jarvan IV going out or leaving a location.
mirror play - 722 (LeBlanc) she always talks about mirrors
quarter to clutter -908 = Jarvan IV to Katarina

Opal Market = Ivory Ward - the location of this battle?

There has to be more clues somewhere...

-Sylph
Runeterra Chronicler

ultradash1

09-12-2011

how, how in the world did you notice that dagger? i looked through that even after you told me it was there, without looking at the zoomed version, and couldn't see it anywhere, how many hours did you spend scouring that?

PinkMage

09-12-2011

I also see a bolt or arrow stuck near the top right of the image, does that mean Vayne was there?

ultradash1

09-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkMage View Post
I also see a bolt or arrow stuck near the top right of the image, does that mean Vayne was there?
ooh ooh and the spear in the ground means that pantheon was there, and the little barrels everywhere mean that gragas was too

Sylph

Emissary of the League

09-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradash1 View Post
how, how in the world did you notice that dagger? i looked through that even after you told me it was there, without looking at the zoomed version, and couldn't see it anywhere, how many hours did you spend scouring that?
I actually saw the dagger right away. It does not blend in very well with the background, so I saved the image as an attachment, zoomed in, and there it was.

Quote:
There is no doubt that a skirmish has taken place there. The only reason that I thought the dagger belonged to Kat was because of the clues left behind by the intruder's note.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradash1 View Post
ooh ooh and the spear in the ground means that pantheon was there, and the little barrels everywhere mean that gragas was too
Haha! Now that's going a bit too far. Again this is an educated guess based on the intruder's note that was left behind.

Quote:
There's the sun on the background, and I notice some shadows and rocks, so undoubtedly Leona, Malphite and Nocturne had a hand at this too.
Getting Trolled... even in the Lore Forums haha!