Boycott RP till we get the mac client back.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hardbodiedtron

09-08-2011

Riot always has, and always will, just care about the profits. The quality of their customer service exemplifies these money grubbing *****s for what they really are, money grubbing *****s. HON is a thousand times better anyways and League willl eventually collapse in on itself with all its network issues and ****ty patches. **** THIS GAME

SuperNintomdo

09-08-2011

I like the idea but the only way this would work is if PC users got on board. If riot is shutting down the mac client and refunding RP then they already don't care about the revenue lose. They EXPECT to not get any more RP from mac users. Boycotting them just falls into their plan.

Porphyry Green

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediwir View Post
doing it already because of the silence treatment, i'd like to be able to take my money back at this point but i'm not throwing away the time i spent on the account.

signed.

ps. Udyr's message is from months ago, when they closed the *open* beta and stepped in closed beta.
then instead of reopening it they shut it down.
Oh my bad, it's still sticky up there, so regardless of the date, it is still being announced

Porphyry Green

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNintomdo View Post
I like the idea but the only way this would work is if PC users got on board. If riot is shutting down the mac client and refunding RP then they already don't care about the revenue lose. They EXPECT to not get any more RP from mac users. Boycotting them just falls into their plan.
I've gotten a couple PC users on board, some are too scared to post here - that is how a lot of the LoL community is.

Anne Bancroft

09-08-2011

this is an idea i like

Roryjay7

09-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ediwir View Post
maybe we are a small percentage of lol players, but we are a large percentage of the gaming market. Would be funny to be able to see hon's percentage of players per os.

large percentage roit get our server/launcher back up!

iamriddik

09-08-2011

i feel like riot already arranged an RP boycott. if i cant log in, i cant buy RP...

evilleet

09-08-2011

/sign

Titus Groan

09-08-2011

This is silly. How are Mac users suppose to boycott? We can't even log on!

And if you seriously think the teenage PC hordes are going to boycott, you're sadly deluded.

Nafez

09-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamriddik View Post
i feel like riot already arranged an RP boycott. if i cant log in, i cant buy RP...
Many mac players continue to play though the use of Bootcamp, friends computers or old/ spare windows computers. This has been up for awhile, and Riot has not made any attempt to ban me, so I think more players should feel free to post. I hope Riot realizes when reading this that although we have few sigs, the amount of reads is going up and up and hopefully more players will start to think twice about their next purchase of RP.

Thanks for your continuing support. I hope this will help Riot see their errors.