Sivir Rework?

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

Reworked passive (getting a CHANCE to do something only if a certain action is taken is meh)
Q needs to be physical damage and less damage reduction. If I hit a minion before hitting the champion the blade does very little damage for how easy it is to dodge.
W needs a passive.
E needs less lag time (QoL change)
R.....I don't even know. Its good for her job but Raise Morale is a lot better (NERF RAISE MORALE LOL)
+50-100 attack range, no reason for caster minions to have longer range than Sivir, and vs some champs you can't get a last hit without taking a QWE to the face.

CoralCave

09-06-2011

Yeah, I think if these changes were made she'd be alot better. Here is hoping that they don't mess her up.

Jvstm

09-06-2011

The only thing Sivir needs is a new passive.
Aside that she's fine. If you argue that fact you're building/playing her incorrectly.

Also place in a team fight?
An AoE attack steriod for your team with a literal ton of AoE sustained damage? Yeah she has no place in team fights at all...

Orou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvstm View Post
The only thing Sivir needs is a new passive.
Aside that she's fine. If you argue that fact you're building/playing her incorrectly.

Also place in a team fight?
An AoE attack steriod for your team with a literal ton of AoE sustained damage? Yeah she has no place in team fights at all...
She also needs more range. 450 is WAYYYYYYY too close for comfort of somebody as ridiculously squishy as her.

Bazlyn

09-06-2011

My only real issue with Sivir is her passive. It's bad. It's Eve passive caliber bad.

It really only helps to cover a retreat. Which is spectacularly lame. It means your passive is best put to work when you've lost a battle and have commit yourself to running away.

Archaias

09-06-2011

Bump.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

09-06-2011
1 of 4 Riot Posts

Being worked on presently.

Possibilities of a re-work... unsure. I tested a version where her W was an on-next-hit so she didn't just AoE down entire teams, but it felt bad in that implementation.

Sivir has two problems that we'd like to mitigate or solve before we really want her to be a top carry:

Her side pushing is ridic. She just runs up a lane and you have to defend her immediately or lose two turrets. Obviously side pushing exists in LoL, but champions who do it with ridiculous speed and/or safety are just frustrating (See: Twisted Fate)

Her teamfight has the potential to be old Twitch x2. Sure it doesn't crit and such, but it's always on and comes with a movespeed steroid and a lot of safety with spell shield and such.

Now, personally, I think that issue #2 is more of an "identity" and is not so problematic when she doesn't have crowd control, it doesn't crit, etc. However, one thing I will tell you guys is that it's unlikely to just see just "Sivir buffs." She will lose some power in places that don't really affect her individually, but gain power in things you do care about as a Sivir.

JJD

09-06-2011

awww yeee

MasterfulWizard

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Being worked on presently.

Possibilities of a re-work... unsure. I tested a version where her W was an on-next-hit so she didn't just AoE down entire teams, but it felt bad in that implementation.

Sivir has two problems that we'd like to mitigate or solve before we really want her to be a top carry:

Her side pushing is ridic. She just runs up a lane and you have to defend her immediately or lose two turrets. Obviously side pushing exists in LoL, but champions who do it with ridiculous speed and/or safety are just frustrating (See: Twisted Fate)

Her teamfight has the potential to be old Twitch x2. Sure it doesn't crit and such, but it's always on and comes with a movespeed steroid and a lot of safety with spell shield and such.

Now, personally, I think that issue #2 is more of an "identity" and is not so problematic when she doesn't have crowd control, it doesn't crit, etc. However, one thing I will tell you guys is that it's unlikely to just see just "Sivir buffs." She will lose some power in places that don't really affect her individually, but gain power in things you do care about as a Sivir.
So Sivir will either turn out to be a Gangplank or Evelynn.................

I'm leaning more towards Eve

Toidiedud

09-06-2011

As long as I can still farm like crazy I'll be happy.

12345612 ... 23