Skarner Attacks himself after Ult Bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaikoGekido

09-02-2011

This has happened a handful of times to me, but I wasn't sure if it was happening until last bot game. I fought Ashe bot in the jungle, impaled her and started spamming Q while she was suppressed. Shen bot tried to ult her, but she died before he got there. I thought he was still there under my model, because Skarner was still attacking and taking lots of damage. I thought for a second, and moved so I could see Shen bot. There was no Shen bot. Skarner was attacking himself after his ult killed Ashe!

I noticed it before, but I just thought it was an optical illusion or something because it would happen in a big team fight and stop as soon as I moved. I'll try and reproduce it, but it seems to only happen when spamming Q while ulting someone and the ult kills them.

Edit: So Reds don't have to scroll through the whole thing, here's the High Quality version of the Skarner suicide bug.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l76lItzO9hU

Coronach has responded:

Quote:
Thanks for the description and video, I'll take a look at this tomorrow.

SaikoGekido

09-02-2011

Just reproduced it. I have it on a lolrecorder and I'll upload a video of skarner killing himself, soon.

SaikoGekido

09-02-2011

I don't have a good converter, so I'm uploading raw AVI to youtube @_@ it's going to be a while (about 280 minutes). The steps to reproduce the bug are as follows:

Use Skarner's ult while spamming Q.
Remain stationary.
Moving will cause him to stop attacking himself.

SaikoGekido

09-02-2011

Recorded my FRAPS recording of my LoLrecorder recording of the match using my streaming XSplit recorder which turned it into an FLV. It's going to be a lot lower quality, but if you need the higher quality version, I can upload that later. It'll take about 4-6 hours for the high quality version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0CDndZx2nQ

Ragnaface

09-03-2011

Uh... That's pretty weird. Does he continue to attack himself after you move around and such?

XCoolerX

09-03-2011

http://tweevo.com/easy-h-264-video-encoder/
no ad, i just use htis converter, its easy and good

LaDyWesker

09-03-2011

nice ad

MDAutonomous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2011

Bumping to increase likelihood of red detection?

Doctor Pedobear

09-03-2011

please fix

RawrJar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-03-2011

Nice catch.