The new tab scoreboard is too big.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

boourns

UI Designer

09-02-2011
4 of 6 Riot Posts

The mouse drag is a known issue that we are tracking, don't know when a fix will get in though.

The new scoreboard scaling behavior is that it will stay at the resolution it was created for at most sizes and scale down at smaller resolutions so it doesn't take as much of the screen. Generally I prefer my UI to max out at a reasonable size even if I have a very large monitor since the text/etc. don't really need to get tons larger to be legible.

Also, I slipped in some fixes for the surrender dialog too so it shouldn't be in as random positions now. If all goes well you should see this in a future patch.

rumples

09-02-2011

is boourns a simpsons reference?

Redrach

09-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayven View Post
Team towers killed, like in the spectator HUD, seems much more relevant, but even that can be quickly viewed on the minimap.
Honestly, I think the number of towers that are down is an important enough stat that it should be prominently displayed along with your teams K/D.

Vacus

09-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumples View Post
Yes.

King Ploopy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2011

1920x1200 resolution has a good size for the tab window.

Now I just want to see the window. It disappears from the game about 70% of game-time, and it happens literally every game.

boourns

UI Designer

09-05-2011
5 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumples View Post
Yes

Xyltin

09-05-2011

Problems:
1. Death timer is hard to read
2. K/D/A is close together in one column

Suggestions:
1. Why not show a green/red border/point on SS when they are on ready/on CD for your team? It would allow you to see what SS are ready in your team.
2. With the removed jungle creeps from the enemy (i think it only shows creeps that were killed while you see it), why not remove all neutral creep kills from this number? for a jungler the route and ganks are more important than any stat of creeps killed. And it would make it more easy to track an overall lane creeps killed in a game.

ViolentlyCar

09-05-2011

I miss the colour on the old scoreboard. Everything on this one is so white. It feels so plain.

Xpload

Adjudicator

09-06-2011

I don't like that the scoreboard isn't centered (if u use custom UI scale). Also the new scoreboard imo is worse than the previous one. It is huge, clumsy, with a lot of unneeded graphic features (border, green/red background)

Brady1465

12-09-2012

Can you remove the large frame that surrounds the scoreboard? I don't think there is a reason for the x on the top right to get out of it because most people just press tab too see it and release tab to close.