Skin: BJD Swan Princess Orianna

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jeffy27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2011

if they make that orianna skin i would buy it even if it were 1850 rp oriannas current skins arent nearly as good

Bird Wizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2011

Don't know if anyone has already suggested this, but since the ball has that eye arm that comes out, why not make the ball into a pseudo-swan-thingy where the arm is the neck/head?

In any case, this skin is so baller-swell. Would buy buy buy.

eulia

08-31-2011

Hm, apparently someone actually drew a Black Swan Orianna based off my skin oAo.

@tmCheese: LOL I actually thought of doing that, but then I liked the heart better.

Nullsign

Systems Engineer

08-31-2011
2 of 4 Riot Posts

All I can say in regards to to Swan Princess Orianna can be summed up in one picture

krimsonKasper

08-31-2011

Hey hey bump

HeXeL

08-31-2011

OK, I'm a manly man (I know it sounds weird) but I LOVE that Orianna skin!!! Will buy if Riot makes it happen!

HeXeL

08-31-2011

Also, you're a great artist, keep it up!

Marcian Tobay

08-31-2011

Would pay the Legendary Skin cost if it had a human voice and an actual representation of her personality when she was alive.

eulia

08-31-2011

sdkjfs!! omg thank you Nullsign!

@Kasper: thanks for the bump

@HeXeL: Ahaha thanks! and I'm glad that men are able to like this skin as well♥.

@Tobay: I wonder if they'll actually make a human Ori with different animations too since her current one wouldn't work for humans.

Nullsign

Systems Engineer

08-31-2011
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eulia View Post
sdkjfs!! omg thank you Nullsign!
I guess all we're missing is a Nutcracker Ori ballerina for the holiday season ;D