Yes the AOE bug is real

1234511 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WelcomeToTarget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2011

Go play anyone with an AOE. Brand, Anivia, Cass, Karthus, Gragas, Morde?,Annie etc.

And watch your aoe spells NEVER ****ing miss. Supposedly Riot is trying to deny the bug from what people are saying but that's a bunch of bs.

Was playing Cass yesterday and I was intentionally dropping my Q to miss but it would hit every time.

I watched my team mates get raped by a Morde hitting them from outside turret range while they were behind said turret.

According to my friend it's about 20% increase to all aoe spells. Be prepared to rage because people are abusing the **** out of this bug.

Kinda like the double damage Annie bug... *cough*

Edit: here's a thread with videos about the bugs http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1166673

Excitement

Recruiter

08-28-2011

Looks like its time to carry games with Morde. :b

Kallen Kouzuki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2011

I was just playing Swain... AoE on W is just as normal...

WaitingonDotA

08-28-2011

Brand is working as intended. I have been maining him since his release. I have have a **** ton of lux and kog games and the seem to be fine as well. I have yet to see a cone spell affected, I can not say about Cassie or Karthus cause the are not my bag.

Esaru

08-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hap800 View Post
I was just playing Swain... AoE on W is just as normal...
lol... did you ever play Swain before the last patch? Sounds like no

SPASES

08-28-2011

i noticed some spells going farther than normal... it only makes vlad normal though while making everyone else op.

WelcomeToTarget

08-28-2011

Also forgot to mention Caits traps are also bugged out. Unless Riot somehow ninja fixed this from last night it's still in effect.

CodeBread

08-28-2011

An Anivia I recently played with was stunning me way out of the AoE's splash range.

jly911

Recruiter

08-28-2011

Like chos and caits traps

JellyTemplar

08-28-2011

I just played swain..... 4 out of 23 times i snared someone out of the circle

1234511 ... 20