National ESL Signups Extended

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MattMarcou

eSports Manager

Follow RiotMarcou on Twitter

08-28-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Summoners,

After a successful inaugural season, North America's most prestigious league returns for a 2nd season. The first season of the National ESL (NESL) Premiership saw team CLG taking down the rising stars of Curse Gaming for a $5,000 prize pot. This season the top teams will return, but there are some changes to the overall format.

Any team will be able to participate in the Premiership as long as they are a Premium Member (subscriber) to the NESL website. This applies only to the Premiership as both the Go4LoL series and the open divisions will remain open and will not require a subscription. The reason for the subscription program is to help maintain professionalism at the highest tier of competitive and general funds for future prize pots.

The rest of the format for the Premier League will remain largely the same. The Premier League will run for about 11 weeks for the regular season followed by single elimination playoffs. Weekly matches are played on Thursdays and the match of the week is played on Fridays and will be broadcast on NESL TV.
Your last chance to signup is Sunday, August 28th! You can find the registration page and additional information on the NESL site

Hägen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2011

Im excited!!!

bauwser11

08-28-2011

like a bauws

The 13th Doctor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMarcou View Post
...the open divisions will remain open
Mind. Blown.

imidorifeed

08-28-2011

i would like to sign up my team, ALL MID WITH EXHAUST/IGNITE OR WE FEED, for the tournament

dhkimboa

08-28-2011

say what !

Burz Tarbam

08-28-2011

esl sucks

docsaysurdead1

08-28-2011

Wait What?!

Senkuk

08-28-2011

First nerf leblanc
if you down vote is beacuse you take advatage of the overpowered leblanc
DOWN VOTES WILL ONLY FEED ME AND MAKE ME STRONGER!!!
I HAVE MORE VOTES THAN RIOTMRCOU

Proto Olimar

08-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMarcou View Post
Your last chance to signup is Sunday, August 28th! You can find the registration page and additional information on the [URL2="http://www.nationalesl.com/us/lol/season2/news/169076/"]NESL site[/URL2]
Which would be today. ****.