Transition of EU Servers to start Tuesday May 25th at 12:01AM GMT and last 2 days

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 24
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tecumseh

05-21-2010

*Please note that the following announcement only applies to the EU services, and will not impact players on Riot's North American servers*

Hello all,

As announced a couple of weeks ago (FAQ), Riot Games will be directly publishing League of Legends in Europe. The transition will start Tuesday May 25th at 12:01am GMT and will end Thursday May 27th at 12:01am. Once the transition is complete, Riot Games will have sole responsibility for League of Legends in Europe.

While the game itself will remain accessible during the whole transition period, the shop will be closed and all experience, stats and IP earned during those two days will not be saved. This is due to the fact that we will be transferring data from GOA's servers to Riot's European servers, which will open when the transition is over. The alternative was to completely shut down League of Legends while we transferred the data, but we feel it more desirable to let you play for fun during this time.

When the Riot servers open, you will find your account exactly as it was Tuesday May 25th at 12:01am GMT. The only thing missing will be the detailed info on the last ten games you played, as displayed in the bottom-left-hand corner of the "My Account" section of the pvp.net. This section will repopulate as you play.

Please note that the GOA forums will remain available until the new Riot servers go up, at which time the GOA forums will be replaced by Riot's new European forums. If there are any posts you wish to backup, please do so as they will be wiped when the new Boards go live.

Please also note that logging in to the Riot Servers will be done using your Summoner Name and your password.

Thank you for your patience.

Tecumseh

RiotChris

Director of Publishing

05-21-2010
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Note - this is only for players on the EU servers - in case you missed it at the top of the post.

- RiotChris

Maintence on EU

05-21-2010

ok

Phreak

Shoutcaster

05-21-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Wooo!

Tecumseh

05-21-2010

Maintence on EU, you're heavily outnumbered by Riot Staff, you should surrender.

Tecumseh

WindowsMillenium

05-21-2010

Impressive.

Maintence on EU

05-21-2010

xD I was just thinking the same Tecumseh. I once played a game with either you or Thalisien, I can't remember

WOW A MEMBER OF THE RIOT STAFF IS WRITING WITH ME!

Techno Stud

05-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Maintence on EU, you're heavily outnumbered by Riot Staff, you should surrender.

Tecumseh
Maintence?

PS I think the name Tecumseh is baller. It's so baller that baller should become balleh.

Maintence on EU

05-21-2010

You should really delete the EU website and make this the one and only LoL website.

Saint Lee

05-21-2010

Thank you Riot.
QQ: Does that mean that now, us european players will get updates at the same time american players do?

1234511 ... 24