Please Hot Patch AoE bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dewaholic

Senior Member

08-27-2011

The amount of zone power cass has right now is insane as well. Really last chance to get our ranked medals where we want them and we have to deal with this??


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EBBS

Senior Member

08-27-2011

downvoted


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Claire Bennet

Senior Member

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprmn4qst4pice View Post
Can they at least respond to this issue? This is about as game breaking of bug as I've seen in a while, and I've yet to even see a red post acknowledge this.
Start with reading this entire thread then.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Low Key Lyesmith

Senior Member

08-27-2011

It's just basically people whining over them getting owned by various AOE effects. I've had no problem with them whatsoever yet, and Reds have already confirmed this is just mindless and idiotic hysteria.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seņor Pancho

Senior Member

08-27-2011

just tested it with brand in a bot game. nasus bot was hitting creeps, not moving, and yes, even tho the W circle was a few yards away, it still hit him. just a few yards... not a whole lot. but still


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Majiger

Senior Member

08-27-2011

Been noticing this quite recently. I'd be outside of the earthquake in the ground and still get knocked up.
Brand's AoE circle is stupid as well, even starting boots you can't avoid it...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Three Elements

Senior Member

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phynn51 View Post
It's just basically people whining over them getting owned by various AOE effects. I've had no problem with them whatsoever yet, and Reds have already confirmed this is just mindless and idiotic hysteria.
You sure? Then watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHuyqOaZpz4

Still sure that it is just mindless hysteria?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Funster

Senior Member

08-27-2011

I laned vs. Swain the other day and could NOT get out of his snare. I was outside the circle every time but it would still hit me and i could not understand why.

If it's true, FIX THIS ****


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guinsoo

Game Designer

08-27-2011
1 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Elements View Post
You sure? Then watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHuyqOaZpz4

Still sure that it is just mindless hysteria?
Hmm that video doesn't look out of line - I'd expect those Pillars to hit. I am going to poke around on live and see if I can reproduce any issues with any other spells.

From thinking about it, I'm thinking it's much more likely we increased the size of some champions, rather than the size of AoE spells (bigger size = it seems like you hit/get hit easier). Are any champions seemingly easier TO hit (rather than AoE spells that seem easier to hit WITH)?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volimar

Senior Member

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
Hmm that video doesn't look out of line - I'd expect those Pillars to hit. I am going to poke around on live and see if I can reproduce any issues with any other spells.

From thinking about it, I'm thinking it's much more likely we increased the size of some champions, rather than the size of AoE spells (bigger size = it seems like you hit/get hit easier). Are any champions seemingly easier TO hit (rather than AoE spells that seem easier to hit WITH)?
I don't have video, but it FEELS like Teemo's shroom's area of effect DoT after they go off is bigger. Haven't played it since last night's patch though.