Ok, lets just admit it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alecyte

Senior Member

08-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raksis View Post
Meh, early game she's annoying, late game she tickles and dies.
You still have your heal that gives a good amount of heal and alot of armour and your ulti heal that still has a pretty good ratio, her damage may suck but she still has tons of utility late game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vuliev

Senior Member

08-26-2011

Did I miss something? How did Soraka turn into an AP carry (or, for that matter, on par with Release Xin?)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

god awful

Senior Member

08-26-2011

riot trolled us, that's how Vuliev


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frost Walrus

Senior Member

08-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuliev View Post
Did I miss something? How did Soraka turn into an AP carry (or, for that matter, on par with Release Xin?)
There was this patch thing on Tuesday that kind of made Starcall pretty good.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vuliev

Senior Member

08-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost Walrus View Post
There was this patch thing on Tuesday that kind of made Starcall pretty good.
I know, I'm reading them. I just don't see how the buff to Starcall (no matter how large it was) instantly turned her into an AP carry, especially since all of her other spells got slammed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Kids are Mad

Senior Member

08-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuliev View Post
I know, I'm reading them. I just don't see how the buff to Starcall (no matter how large it was) instantly turned her into an AP carry, especially since all of her other spells got slammed.
She was already a decent mid with Starcall. The small buff just made it more obvious.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

08-27-2011

But I thought starcall isn't effective because Soraka gets blown up instantly once she enters melee range to use it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Yi

Senior Member

08-27-2011

y u so necro shurelia?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

divergence of b

Senior Member

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
But I thought starcall isn't effective because Soraka gets blown up instantly once she enters melee range to use it.
it's good harass in laning now, especially in a solo lane.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidgolem

Senior Member

08-27-2011

Eh. The plus side is nobody seems to have figured it out yet so my buddy can roflstomp with his Trollraka build >.>