Exclusive PAX Sivir Skin for Free at PAX Prime!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 39
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tamat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Live Services

Follow RiotTamat on Twitter

08-25-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Summoners!

Another year has passed, and it's time for us to once again pay a visit to all of our friends in Seattle, Washington at PAX Prime.

Now, as you know, we have a special PAX tradition here at Riot Games that involves decking out one of your favorite League of Legends champions in some exclusive PAX regalia. So far, Twisted Fate and Jax have both shown their Penny Arcade spirit by functioning as our PAX mascots over the past two years.

This year, it is our pleasure to present PAX Sivir, the latest in our line of Penny Arcade eXpo skins that will available exclusively at the upcoming PAX Prime and PAX East conventions.

If you're attending PAX, look no further than the complementary bag you receive from the Expo!

Dunkelzahn

08-25-2011

first

XarcZai

08-25-2011

When is PAX Prime?

Painan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

Sivir remake inc, skin looks pretty good though.

Bijyu

08-25-2011

I want it, 20$ on ebay though...

xSaintx

08-25-2011

Mahhannn, that's a sick skin!

Reneshin

08-25-2011

Make PAX Jax for sale in shop? :O This Sivir skin looks insane though... I really wished I played back when PAX Jax came out, and I wish I could go to PAX. D:

P000ky

08-25-2011

Change the scheme! Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls, if you'd be so kind.

Azulan

08-25-2011

I want it badly.

imagetya

08-25-2011

Not first but close!

1234511 ... 39