should energy/fury generation be increased along with mp5?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rumples

08-24-2011

the current setup seems like a small nerf to those champs since it's giving an advantage to mana users

Delirus

08-24-2011

Fury NO. The 2 champs that use Fury don't REQUIRE Fury to cast their skills, it just modifies them.
Energy Maybe. I've never even liked the fact that energy regen runes are actually different from mp5 runes.

rmeofone

08-24-2011

since mp5 doesnt grant any extra burst capability, which both fury and energy do, this change would be imba.

the closest analogous stat to rage or energy gain is cooldown reduction, for casters.

Brackhar

Features Designer

08-24-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

We tried energy and it was completely overpowered. We dropped it as a result. Basically energy is already fairly well balanced for transitioning to one fight from another, so no update was necessary.

MandyMemory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

Mana limits you in the long run
Energy limits you in the short run
Fury is only in combat

Only the "long run" is changing in dominion.

NinetyNineTails

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
We tried energy and it was completely overpowered. We dropped it as a result. Basically energy is already fairly well balanced for transitioning to one fight from another, so no update was necessary.
I imagine that it was completely hilarious while it was being tested, though. High energy regen Shen... constant Shadow Dashes and Feints. You can't catch him and you can't damage him.

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
Fury would be nice to get an increase on the amount you have, or at least to reduce decay/consumption, I hate how when I unload all my attacks with fury suddenly my damage drop like a rock even when my skills are up again to hit people.