"RIP Soraka" She isn't getting Nerfed Crybabys

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kr0ny

Member

08-24-2011

Learn to adapt seriously.

If you had visited these forums more than once every time a patch comes out so you can QQ, you would know that the community was calling for changes to support healing to be so spammable.

So now you know your ret4rded opinion is a very small minority. GTFO


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cenerae

Senior Member

08-24-2011

Your trolling would be better served on the GD section than here.

Just sayin'


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-24-2011

I agree.

AP stacking soraka(with some tank items) can CARRY now...

She does not even need many items, just maxed CDR...not even magic penetration(to a point).

/sarcasm


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kr0ny

Member

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenerae View Post
Your trolling would be better served on the GD section than here.

Just sayin'
It's funny because while I state fact, you say I'm trolling while adding 0 substance to your post.

You're the one trolling MORON. You can GTFO too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeHX View Post
I agree.

AP stacking soraka(with some tank items) can CARRY now...

She does not even need many items, just maxed CDR...not even magic penetration(to a point).
Shut up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kr0ny

Member

08-24-2011

None of you trolls can change the fact people were sick of boring spammable healing.

You all sound like you're mad the only way you could play this game was spam healing a carry while he gets kills for you.

Riot listened to the community on this one. This is my favorite point because it proves you're a vocal minority.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr0ny View Post
It's funny because while I state fact, you say I'm trolling while adding 0 substance to your post.

You're the one trolling MORON. You can GTFO too.



Shut up.
You are bad at trolling.

Trolling requires you to keep saying that you are correct even when logical fallacies are involved.

Instead, you tell people to shut up.

Loltrollfail.

U mad?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kr0ny

Member

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeHX View Post
You are bad at trolling.

Trolling requires you to keep saying that you are correct even when logical fallacies are involved.

Instead, you tell people to shut up.

Loltrollfail.

U mad?
Are you? Try actually refuting my points. Do you know how to actually argue the subject in an argument without spouting out endless random troll comments?
You know, like any ordinary intellectual person does? The only person failing at trolling here is you. The fact that you even bring trolling into it proves you have no argument.

Thread over scrubs you're all failures. The people who wanted this change don't care about the QQ threads and the people whining about it can't accept it.

QQ more, get owned again next patch. You're all scrub.

QQ you can't hide behind a carry spam healing him while he does all the work for you, time to uninstall.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cenerae

Senior Member

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr0ny View Post
Are you? Try actually refuting my points. Do you know how to actually argue the subject in an argument without spouting out endless random troll comments?
You know, like any ordinary intellectual person does? The only person failing at trolling here is you. The fact that you even bring trolling into it proves you have no argument.
Except a trained chimpanzee can tell you're trolling, by the way you simply insult people and tell them to 'adapt' without offering anything constructive.

So...I guess that doesn't make you an ordinary intellectual person.

If you weren't actually a troll you'd have explained how Soraka is actually going to be useful with her rework, rather than simply going 'lolol ur all a bunch of crybabies l2p'

I don't actually know why I'm bothering to explain what trolling is to a troll, but hey I guess I'm bored.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kr0ny

Member

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenerae View Post
Except a trained chimpanzee can tell you're trolling, by the way you simply insult people and tell them to 'adapt' without offering anything constructive.

So...I guess that doesn't make you an ordinary intellectual person.

If you weren't actually a troll you'd have explained how Soraka is actually going to be useful with her rework, rather than simply going 'lolol ur all a bunch of crybabies l2p'
K when you come to a forum thread and post nothing but "you're trolling" I think you need to seriously reorganize the priorities in your life

Learn to adapt seriously.

If you had visited these forums more than once every time a patch comes out so you can QQ, you would know that the community was calling for changes to support healing to be so spammable.

So now you know your ret4rded opinion is a very small minority. GTFO


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cenerae

Senior Member

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr0ny View Post
K when you come to a forum thread and post nothing but "you're trolling" I think you need to seriously reorganize the priorities in your life
When you come to a forum and post a thread in an attempt to get a rise out of people, I think you need to step back from the computer and go find something constructive to do.

You're so desparate to provoke anger from me that you make assumptions that I'm even bothered by the Soraka changes, and have to settle for using insults. That's really sad, you know.


123