Hard Mechanics Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlyGoat

04-12-2010

As Eiko pointed out, Shaco clone actually counts as a Champion and can be targeted by Champion-only abilities like Chronoshift. Morde clones count as minions.

Quote:
Does Spirit Visage affect Fiddlesticks's Drain or Warwick's Hungering Strike?

Yes - all healing other than on-hit % lifesteal is effected. Warwick's passive is also effected, since it isn't technically lifesteal, he's just healed with every attack.

Quote:
Does Haunting Guise's Spell Vamp work with Heimerdinger's Turrets, Sunfire Cape, Tibbers's burning aura, etc.?
Nope, only spell damage. It does, however, work with Deathfire's Grasp. As a rule - anything that works with Rylai's works with Haunting Guise, and anything that doesn't, doesn't. So, for example, Singed's poison is effected, but Teemo's poison (his on-hit poison) isn't.

Doctor Awesome

04-12-2010

Updated with some fast answers courtesy of the Goat himself. I also added credits for the answers and questions (if unmarked, it was mine.) I'll keep that up when it's convenient.

andracen

04-12-2010

Credit for the Heimerdinger answers should go to Klouth. He supplied the answers. As for the void staff on towers, I think the only reliable way to test would be with Heimer's grenades on a tower.

turntekGodhead

04-13-2010

I'm guessing that void staff does not affect turrets, based on the fact that last whisper doesn't either. But I would need to test.

Xine

Adjudicator

04-20-2010

Void staff does not work on towers.

Heimer's turret attacks do not pop Banshee's Veil or Sivir's spell shield, and do damage through Morgana's Black Shield.. So I'm assuming they count as attacks and not as spells. I'm not sure why else you would want know except those cases. They do physical damage as well.

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2010

Kassadin's passive ratio is 1:1. For example, if a mage shot 100 damage at you you'd take 85 and gain 15% AS. 150% AS for 1000 dmg, etc..

It is the Doctor

05-18-2010

What happens when attacking a champion who has a negative armor value (through various effects, like black cleaver and passive armor reduction buffs your champion has)? I've noticed, by watching their stats box, that the armor drops below zero (far below, too. I've seen it at under -100). Also, with Black Cleaver, it says stacks max at 5, but it is not unique. Does this mean having two Black Cleavers raises the stack limit, or doubles the effect for those five stacks, or both? Thanks in advance for answering these questions... they've been bothering me for a while.

stoppin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2010

Another question, how does two different sources of dmg reduction stack? E.g garen's shield and leviathan.

jedininjaman

05-18-2010

Does Mag Pen / Spell Vamp work on Sivirs ricochets?

deisum

06-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Riverside View Post
What happens when attacking a champion who has a negative armor value (through various effects, like black cleaver and passive armor reduction buffs your champion has)? I've noticed, by watching their stats box, that the armor drops below zero (far below, too. I've seen it at under -100). Also, with Black Cleaver, it says stacks max at 5, but it is not unique. Does this mean having two Black Cleavers raises the stack limit, or doubles the effect for those five stacks, or both? Thanks in advance for answering these questions... they've been bothering me for a while.
The commonly accepted "Damage taken = Attack damage * 100/(100 + armor)" breaks down (approaches infinity) at -100 armor, so, presumably, there is some other equation for armor values of less than 0. I would guess there is some sort of linear or exponentially decaying increase to damage as armor values drop below 0.

As for the Black Cleaver, more than one of them just add stacks faster; the cap of 5 stacks remains.

Now a question:
What kind of damage is Malady's bonus damage? I haven't tested it, but my anecdotal experience is that it seems not to be affected by armor, but I'm not sure about magic resist.